Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Where did all the template threads go?

- - - - - template

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

mjhundem

mjhundem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hello -

I took a brief hiatus from using this website, but when I came back it appears the location of some areas have changed.   The primary area I used to look at wereall the template discussions to get ideas for my characters.

I can't seem to find this area anywhere anymore.  I apologize if this has been discussed elsewhere.  But is there a sub-forum where all the template related threads have been moved to?  Can anyone post this in this thread?    I prefer using UOforums over stratics for looking up template information, so I've been disappointed about not being able to find this. 

I apologize if the post about this question is in the wrong place.  I didn't know where else it would be appropriate.  Thank you in advance to whoever can help me.

- Merlin

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts

Not sure which forum that was.  Theres a Skill guide forum:  http://www.uoforums....7-skill-guides/

There's also several posts in General Discussion about templates.  

Might want to do a search for templates and see what comes up.  Is there a particular template you're looking for?

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts

Actually I may have found them and may have to move them out of where they are.  Check back later today and I'll see what I can do and provide a link to that.

mjhundem

mjhundem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Yes, I did see the Skill Guide area and noticed a couple template related threads.  However, there used to be a section that had exclusively listed all template threads.  I believe it was under "Skills & Templates" or something along those lines.

Thing here is that I'm not looking for any particular template.  I have two character slots open and have been scratching my head about what to do with them (I have a pally, samp, mystic mage, necro mage, ABC archer on main account, and then a crafter on a second account I share with sister). I came back here looking for this section because it would have tons of different templates from different skill backgrounds listed and woud give me easier access to different ideas I could consider for filling my last to char slots. 

I'm guessing that what I am looking for is gone, but I still felt it was worthy question to post.

mjhundem

mjhundem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Here's an example

http://www.uoforums....c-paladin-help/

There is the first thread I ever posted on.  Click the link now and it's gone!  I also recall their being a comprehensive Sampire post by farsight that I can't seem to find.   Not sure where these were moved to.  The format of this forum have definitely changed during my hiatus from checking here often.

Guido

Guido

Ultima Franchise Managing Editor and Site Moderator

• Administrators
  • 2,005 posts

There seems to be a problem (sort of) with one of the plug-ins.  We're trying to figure out what it is, and the posts will be restored.

Thank you for pointing out the issue - not sure how it slipped through, but it will be fixed.

Esse Quam Videri
Out on the road today I saw a Black Flag Sticker on a Cadillac...

fs_pc.png

mjhundem

mjhundem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Thank you for looking into this.  I'd really love to see all those template threads again.

Guido

Guido

Ultima Franchise Managing Editor and Site Moderator

• Administrators
  • 2,005 posts

Ok - all of the (we think) template threads have been restored, and placed in their own sub-forum (named, shockingly enough, Character Templates).  Thanks to Kayhynn for tracking down and fixing the issue, and restoring the posts.

Once again, we're sorry for the issue, and thanks for letting us know.

Esse Quam Videri
Out on the road today I saw a Black Flag Sticker on a Cadillac...

fs_pc.png

mjhundem

mjhundem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

That's exactly what I was looking for.  Thanks very much!!! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: template