Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

anyone posting here these days?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Diceman

Diceman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

I've been inactive for several months and thought I would come here and try to catch up with my guild mates and alliance members. Been playing a UO a bit more lately and was wondering what everyone is doing in game these days.

Ive been interested in trying out the high seas pirate bounty hunter quests and wanted to know how tough they are for someone with zero experience on the high seas.

Anyway, hope people are doing well.

Roland (R3 Pacific)

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

I've been wrestling with real life work, but still hop on several times a week.  For pirate hunting, I suggest getting with Cap.  He'll help you learn the ropes!

Diceman

Diceman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

I will look for him in game then. :)

When I am in game I have been going on short hunting expeditions trying to get a feel for my different toons.

I've been working  with my Tamer trying to figure out how to effectively tame monsters(Greater imps at this point) without them attacking. I am  using peacemaking but it doesn't last long enough for me to finish the taming process.

Also been getting a feel for my Necromancer. I'm always concerned that  one of my raised undead critters is going to kill a wandering healer and get me flagged as a criminal. I don't completely understand how necromancer activities  effect the necromancers standing with city guards etc.

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts

In Tram, it won't get you flagged as a criminal. In fel it might.

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

I was thinking the same too, but I haven't put it to the test in awhile.  :)