"I did see some concept art for Half-Life 3" says Counter-Strike co-creator. Left 4 Dead 3 "looks great"

Finally.

Counter-Strike creator Minh Le has been talking to goRNGtv about Valve's most anticipated projects. He's seen artwork of Valve's next Half-Life game, and more of Left 4 Dead 3, which has been rumoured since the Valve database leak late last year.

"I don't know if I can talk about that, to be honest," says Minh of the new Half-Life, "but I think it's kind of public knowledge that people know that it is being worked on. And so if I were to say that yeah, I've seen some images, like some concept art of it, that wouldn't be big news, to be honest." Sorry Minh.

"But yeah, I guess I could say that I did see something that looked kinda like in the Half-Life universe. It wouldn't surprise anyone if I said they're doing it, they're working on it, yeah. So to go on a limb I'd say I did see some concept art for Half-Life 3."

Source

Half Life 3 confirmed!

I am pretty much thinking what I have been thinking all along. They're syncing Portal and Half Life franchises. So we'll see a release of portal 3 and half life 3 together. The stories might even overlap, which could be made possible by the borealis(sp?). So we might see a cross over between Chell and Gordon.