Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

New Player Looking for newb friendly guild

- - - - - friendly guild newb player

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

acg00su

acg00su

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hi every one I am also back on Up after a long break I am still using age of shadows My name in the game is Farqua (fighter very new) and Tony (miner) Hit me up in the game I would love to hunt with you.

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Welcome to UO Forums and back to UO acg00su :)

I think you will find the atlantic players here very helpful.

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Guest_Drayden_*

Guest_Drayden_*
  • Guests
Hi Guys.

I'm Drayden and I'm a long time resident of Atlantic. I just came back after a year off and I'm working on starting my old guild up.
For the two that needed guidance The Order of the Flame is more than willing help get new players up to speed.

We are a RP guild. But thats something thats mildly enforced right now since there are so few of us. If you'd like you can go to:
http://www.guildport...9&TabID=1733218

And post questions and what not. If you want to join thats fine. If not then we'll still help you out.

Hope to hear from ya,
Drayden

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Welcome to UO Forums Drayden :)

Hope things go well with starting your guild back up.

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Lady Pandora

Lady Pandora

Lady Pandora TnF

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
TnF is an all around guild that has as one of it's goals to help new players in many ways. Hunts, Treasure maps, Peerless, Dungeons, DOOM, champ spawns, and even pvp. Ask any TnF member or, you can apply through the website at http://www.truthandfreedomonline.com
Hope to see you ingame!
Lady Pandora
Guildmaster of the Greatest guild on UO Atlantic Shard

yible

yible

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
I can help u even tho its like 2 yrs after 1st post lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: friendly, guild, newb, player