Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

New Player Looking for newb friendly guild

- - - - - friendly guild newb player

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Ravenmane

Ravenmane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hi,

I am brand new to UO and picked Atlantic as my shard. So new in fact I find myself lost sometimes with what o do. There have been a couple of players who have been friendly enough to give me advice. I am looking for a newb friendly guild. I am not looking for a house sopt or gold or items. Just a gorup of people I can learn from an enjoy playing with. Thank you.

-Ravenmane

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
Hi Ravenmane - I'm an old UO vet on Atlantic. Feel free to hit me up with any questions! Also, talk to Ferox - http://www.uoforums....mber.php?u=7631

He's new on Atlantic too, and is looking for people to play with. I'm not in an active guild right now on Atlantic (looking for one, actually!) but if I can help with anything, just let me know. (I won't be on much this weekend, but after New Year's I will be!)

Happy New Year! :)

Keven1

Keven1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
Well my guild/alliance is a fairly active guild/alliance and any of you are welcome to come hunt with us if you would like to check us out. We do alot of peerless and other stuff

Posted Image

Guest_DRAGON RIDER_*

Guest_DRAGON RIDER_*
  • Guests
yo um im new to this i need help can some1 help me?

Guest_DRAGON RIDER_*

Guest_DRAGON RIDER_*
  • Guests
yo im new to this so can some1 give me pointers?

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Dragon Rider what can we help you with?

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Guest_Phillip_*

Guest_Phillip_*
  • Guests
Hello all, I hope you don't mind me posting in your thread. I just wanted to say that I have returned after many years of inactivity. I used to play on Atlantic back in 98-01. A lot has changed and I don't really know where to go or what to do. If anyone wants to hang out and go hunt stuff let me know. I'm also looking for a good guild to join. I'm a gm swords and master mage.

Phillip on Atlantic

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Welcome to UO Forums and back to UO Phillip :)

There are some peeps here whose home shard is Atlantic. Hopefully one of them will be by soon and help you out.

Enjoy your time on the boards. Look forward to hearing from you again.

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

toplessphoenix

toplessphoenix

Holding on to My Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
I am on Atlantic. There are some pretty big guilds recruiting now on Atlantic. TnF is one. And The Syndicate is another (LLTS). If I see you in game, I would be glad to help you =)
I don't have issues......I have volumes!!:o

Guest_Phillip_*

Guest_Phillip_*
  • Guests

I am on Atlantic. There are some pretty big guilds recruiting now on Atlantic. TnF is one. And The Syndicate is another (LLTS). If I see you in game, I would be glad to help you =)

TP, thanks for the offer. What times do you play and where can I find you? Maybe we can meet up.

toplessphoenix

toplessphoenix

Holding on to My Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
it varies what time im on, usually late nites, (insomnia lol) and there is no telling where i'll be lol, anywhere from brit bank to doom to red spawns, to house deco........u tell me where u'll be and ur char's name and i'll try to find u!!
I don't have issues......I have volumes!!:o

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
Phillip I Am On Alantic Any Thing I Can Do For You Let Me Know I Am Usually Around In Haven After 8:00 Just B.s Ing

Guest_Phillip_*

Guest_Phillip_*
  • Guests

it varies what time im on, usually late nites, (insomnia lol) and there is no telling where i'll be lol, anywhere from brit bank to doom to red spawns, to house deco........u tell me where u'll be and ur char's name and i'll try to find u!!

TP, My char's name is Phillip. I can usually be found near Brit Bank. Trammel I think, but I get the two confused. I am also a late nighter. I'll probably jump on after work around 6pm central time and play until whenever. What's your char's name? Thanks again for the help. I look forward to meeting up with you in game.

kingtony: thanks for the offer. what's your char's name? Is there an in game /tell system? If not, I'll just have to track you down. :)

kingtony

kingtony

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
my character name is king tony ,look forward to seeing you i will keep my eyes posted by brit bank i should be on at 8;00 easter time..Also if before we meet if you run into anyone with the guild initals m.p.d or tnf ask them to get me..have fun and happy hunting

Guest_Phillip_*

Guest_Phillip_*
  • Guests

my character name is king tony ,look forward to seeing you i will keep my eyes posted by brit bank i should be on at 8;00 easter time..Also if before we meet if you run into anyone with the guild initals m.p.d or tnf ask them to get me..have fun and happy hunting

Alright Tony, did you stand me up tonight?

kingtony

kingtony

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
Sorry phill no i didnt mean to stand you up tonight my wife had diffrint plans for me after work but this morning i put a little welcome to back to uo package for you that i will give you tonight when i get on ..sry for yesterday

Guest_Phillip_*

Guest_Phillip_*
  • Guests

Sorry phill no i didnt mean to stand you up tonight my wife had diffrint plans for me after work but this morning i put a little welcome to back to uo package for you that i will give you tonight when i get on ..sry for yesterday

haha, i'm was just playing with you. No problem about last night. I met some cool people in MPD and we goofed around for a couple hours. I had a good time. Still have alot of questions though. I'll be on again tonight. Maybe I will see you then.

kingtony

kingtony

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
you will defintly see me on tonight and yes mpd great guild so keep that in mind , and what character are you so i can figure out what you need to start you in the right direction

Guest_Phillip_*

Guest_Phillip_*
  • Guests
i don't know what kind of char i am. i have 91 magery, 100 swords and 100 tactics. 100 str, 100 int, and 25 dex. 225 was the cap last time i played.

i also have another char that has 100 str, 100 dex, and 25 int. 100 fencing, 100 tactics. i have a lot of catching up to do.

kingtony

kingtony

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
wow thats a little all over the place never the less i will see you tonight around 9'ish

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: friendly, guild, newb, player