It's getting closer....what is? E3.

That being said, I'm scheduling my press appointments and would love to have some input from UOForum members as to questions to ask or games that you would like to see me cover.

I have set up demos/interviews with Nosgoth (Humans Vs. Vampires game by Square Enix), Wargaming (for demos of their IPad version of World of Tanks as well as World of Warplanes and Warships) and Perfect World Entertainment for two new upcoming games from them.

if you are looking for a list of games that I can cover, please see this list here:http://www.ign.com/wikis/e3/Games_at_E3_2014

While I can't promise to get to all the booths folks may want to see, I can definitely try to get to most of them.

If you are interested in specific games, I do request a list of questions (5-10) that I can ask while demoing/interviewing as I'm not familiar with all the games available.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Metro - Redux, ME4, Dragon Age: Inquisition and Witcher 3, The Wild Hunt are the only titles I'm interested in, and of those, only the first is confirmed to have any presence at E3.

Metro - Redux - only pertinent question is an approximate release date.  The same applies for Witcher 3.  Both are guaranteed buys (for me, at least).

Not sure I want to know much about ME4 - I want to be surprised (hopefully pleasantly) with a universe that's Shepherd free.  If anything, I guess the only good question would be time frame as it relates to the first 3.

Dragon Age - promise this game will suck a lot less that DA2 did?  Please?  I really want an excuse to stop despising EA.  2 good chances here...

Sort of a changed my mind on the Metro - Redux.  Just found out it's merely a remake of 2033 on the Last Light engine, with all the DLC included.  Nice, but I already own both games, and slight graphics improvements that I won't be able to notice without 4k graphics really knocks it from the top of my to do list.

And Steam better get their pipes cleared.... 3 days later, and Wolfenstein still hasn't finished downloading...  Not happy.  At all.  As in Grumpy Cat unhappy....

Sort of a changed my mind on the Metro - Redux.  Just found out it's merely a remake of 2033 on the Last Light engine, with all the DLC included.  Nice, but I already own both games, and slight graphics improvements that I won't be able to notice without 4k graphics really knocks it from the top of my to do list.

And Steam better get their pipes cleared.... 3 days later, and Wolfenstein still hasn't finished downloading...  Not happy.  At all.  As in Grumpy Cat unhappy....

I am downloading it now (thanks for reminding me) and it is downloading at full speed. (Fiber connection)

I looked over the list and there wasn't much of any games that were interesting to me. I barely have time to play as it is. :(