New series of the DC hero The Flash. It looked a little campy at first, but the tie-in with the series Arrow just made it a whole new kind of awesome. I like the series Arrow and it is the same people. I think DC is maybe looking to do a Marvel and slowly integrating everyone into the justice league, but instead of just using movies, they're using both movies and series. This might work, but only time will tell.

Im looking forward to it. I liked the 1990 series as a kid so Ive been waiting for a new show/movie for 25 years lol.

DC has to get more people familiar with their heroes. So you're going to see a lot of these types of things. Get Flash/Arrow in your living room for a few years. Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman in the upcoming 2016 movie. Before tieing it all together in a mega Justice League movie. They also plan to do the opposite of Marvel by launching the individual hero movies AFTER the big Justice League flick.

Yes.......I follow this too closely lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, don't have my hopes up for the upcoming legal battle between superman and batman.

Not to mention, martian manhunter won't be there and wonderwoman is apparently not hip enough for her own movie.

Well, don't have my hopes up for the upcoming legal battle between superman and batman.

Not to mention, martian manhunter won't be there and wonderwoman is apparently not hip enough for her own movie.

Batman vs Superman - dream fight but we know who always wins.