Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Motherlode and Legacy dungeons...

- - - - - dungeons legacy motherlode

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
So I had a little idea because I truly love the Motherlode event and really want to see the legacy dungeons get a little lub.

What if it was set up so that every day, one of the legacy dungeons had Motherlode gain capabilities?

It could be set on a rotating schedule so that either on Thursdays its always, say Deceit, or a scrolling schedule so that Thursday would start with Deciet, then the next Thursday would be Destard, and so on thru the alphabet.

My thought would be to also have .3 gain max in Tram, and .5 max in Fel. Probably set the min at .3 for Fel too just for the added incentive...

I would love to see the possibility for random Blackrock infected monsters in the active dungeon as well that would get radiating damage to reveal the hiders (like myself :P )

What do you all think?

Posted Image

Lord of Shadows

Lord of Shadows

No Rest for the Wicked

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
I like the idea...buy why stop at .5 max gain? I think 1.0 would be reasonable.
Guildmaster, No Rest for the Wicked (NRW)
Hokuto

Terrance

Terrance

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts
Not a bad idea. The post-AoS skill gain system has been a complete disgrace and has been in shambles since going live. It has never been addressed (except to finally remove 8x8 two years after the fact) and has given us golem slugs. Anything that would once again actually let us gain skill at an acceptable rate while actually _playing_ the game would be a definite boost. Anything that gets people into the original dungeons and away from peerless would also be great. I like your idea.

"It isn't over. Your footprints will never fade from Britannia. You shaped
a world of rich treasures and virtuous character. Children who idolized
you have grown into men and women who seek to walk your path.
That's your legacy, Lord British. It's a marvelous thing."

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
sounds like a good ideal, but do the devs think so, hehe
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dungeons, legacy, motherlode