Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Highly unlikely

- - - - - highly

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
But does anyone know of a house for sale, or an empty plot, or anyone selling a house that's bigger than 14x11?

Almost out of storage space in our house.

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I hear Lake Austin has plenty of room. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
LOL

Sure seems to.

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Ally, if you need someone to hold on to your artifacts, just keep Dip and I in mind.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Keven1

Keven1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
Its possible we might be selling one of our larger houses since I lost my job I might have to give up a couple of accounts. I will keep u in mind if we do decide to sell one. But we are still debating on it. I will give u the first option if we do decide to get rid of one
Also if u look for the uorealestate people they uusually have houses for sell. YOu can look in brit there are always people selling houses

Posted Image

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Thanks for the tip Kev.

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
There's a spot on fire isle on Atlantic that used to have a house (a screen south of my house). I don't think it was quite as big as 14x11. I'll have to pace it out and see if I can figure how big it was. South shores of fire isle, just north of the beach and half a screen in from the water on the east.

edit - I'm not very good at pacing out houses, but best I can count it looks like the plot is 14 long by 8 wide.

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I know this place. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
*feels bad*

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

• Members
  • 1,408 posts

Its possible we might be selling one of our larger houses since I lost my job I might have to give up a couple of accounts. I will keep u in mind if we do decide to sell one. But we are still debating on it. I will give u the first option if we do decide to get rid of one
Also if u look for the uorealestate people they uusually have houses for sell. YOu can look in brit there are always people selling houses

Sorry to hear about the loss of your job, Keven. I hope things turn around for you really soon.

Posted Image

Thanks to Maddux for the wonderful sig!

Keven1

Keven1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Sorry to hear about the loss of your job, Keven. I hope things turn around for you really soon.

Thanks. My company closed, however someone might be buying the company so there is a chance I will be hired back. I hope so as I really hate looking for jobs

Posted Image