Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Current state of injustice with shard voting

* * * * - 1 votes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

SugarSmacks

SugarSmacks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Ok - just a general notice.

I am NOT going to close this thread, or censor it.  I am going to state, however, that what's being offered is not, in any way, proof.  I could have produced ANY of it in a text editor.

Any more accusations, and there will need to be screen shots, including some kind of screen shot from ICQ or a compatible program, UO, etc - if you want to protect your own identity, that's fine, but I will expect some proof of ID of BOTH parties via PM, and within 1 hour of the post.  Otherwise, I will be forced to take administrative action that will make the participants unhappy.  I'm sorry if this bothers people, but we cannot have unsubstantiated 'rumors' being posted here.

you asked for proof from icq I copied icq

Are you saying you want a picture of it up on the icq client?

Is Myths character really a surprise?

It seems you ask for proof and when it is given you raise the bar higher and higher, apparently to a level of never being able to comply.

Seems this place is a lot more like Stratics then you first stated.

SugarSmacks

SugarSmacks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

One: Mithyrl Elves is not a roleplayer. He is not and he also plays on Atlantic... So I don't know why you are tying Mithyrl Elves to the roleplayers of Great Lakes. All he did was vote for someone other than Superspot because he does not like DC.

Two: Mith barely has 50 accounts. The fact you guys keep falling for him saying he has 100+ just shows how little is known of the situation on your end.

Three: Why is DC so mad about Mithyrl Elves? Mith quit playing GL years ago... You awoke the beast, not anyone else on GL. DC was losing the election in December, DC went and tried to buy votes on Atlantic. This royally upset Mith and several others that play on Atlantic. The funny thing is, if DC hadn't gone to Atlantic to buy votes, they probably would have won the election in December because the people voting for Dot had already blown most of their voting wad.

Four: I don't know why you are coming to these forums and crying wolf over Mithyrl Elves smacking you with his accounts when DC was outright targeting Dot Warner with harassment. You should be happy this didn't end with the person attached to that account banned (which may still happen as Broadsword has said they are investigating the person).

First I would like to point to my amusement you say I need to buy votes, sir I laugh at thee, I bet you are the same type of person who believes you can pvp because you run with 25 other people right?

I laugh that the system is genuinely afraid of having Great Lakes people only be able to vote on Great Lakes.

I would also like to point of how many accounts does Nails have? Doesn't Nails accounts plus Myths accounts add up to just about exactly what Myth was quoting?

Oh that's suspicious.

I have never claimed to be Dot Warner, and since I doubt your a Dev to confirm this I suspect your an idiot sorry.

Why should I be concerned about being banned for something I didn't do?

That's about stupid sorry there is no other word for it.

Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos

UOForums Owner/EOGamer CEO

• Administrators
  • 3,225 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Just because he says he has 120 accounts, doesn't mean he has. (if non-trial, that would mean he used almost 1500 dollars a month just on UO) Not to mention logging in 120 accounts and voting.

SugarSmacks

SugarSmacks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

This was way to much work to get to load to prove im not a liar.

But hey here it is.

Attached Thumbnails

• logs.gif

Vivian Fellows

Vivian Fellows

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

First I would like to point to my amusement you say I need to buy votes, sir I laugh at thee, I bet you are the same type of person who believes you can pvp because you run with 25 other people right?

No, I don't think I am the person that thinks I can pvp. I've not had a pvp experience in ultima online in over five or six years. I graduated school a long time ago, got a job that keeps me busy and on the road, got a fiance, got a lot of stuff that keeps me from being able to play the game, much less playing it for some imaginary e-penis. The time I get to play is actually spent reporting on events so the player base can be aware of what is going on.

And...

I did not say you needed to buy votes. I said DC tried to buy votes. Unless you are some sort of ultra secret defense developed super cyber collective conscious of that guild, there was no way to infer that I was accusing you in specific of needing to buy votes.

I laugh that the system is genuinely afraid of having Great Lakes people only be able to vote on Great Lakes.

I don't think the people of Great Lakes are afraid of having only Great Lakes people vote. I'm going to assume you think DC is a popular guild on the shard (it's not) or that it is the largest guild on the shard (once was, is not now). If it came down to just Great Lakes voting, I don't think Superspot would have won. 

I would also like to point of how many accounts does Nails have? Doesn't Nails accounts plus Myths accounts add up to just about exactly what Myth was quoting?

Oh that's suspicious.

This line makes my eyebrows rise. Why? This is the second time you've now mentioned Nails. This is unfortunately why we have this thread, because DC makes enemies where it had none before, loses, tries to flaming people, makes new enemies, rinse/wash/repeat. Dot Warner doesn't need to be smart and not make stupid comments on ICQ or stupid forum threads, because Dot Warner knows DC is fully capable of losing an election on their own. You've just now accused someone not involved in this of selling votes, so when the election comes around again June, all someone needs to do is point to this forum where you've essentially slandered someone in public, and wah-lah, votes against DC.

I have never claimed to be Dot Warner, and since I doubt your a Dev to confirm this I suspect your an idiot sorry.

Why should I be concerned about being banned for something I didn't do?

That's about stupid sorry there is no other word for it.

Once again, nowhere did I say you were that person. If you read my post, which was in English, you will see I clearly state it is the person attached to that account. So, unless you are admitting you are the person that was attached to that account, there is no need to be so defensive. If you are claiming to be that person, most people here are aware of what you did and you probably just torpedo'd any chance of support you might have once found.

Whether or not you are that person, I have been made aware that person is being looked into. However, posting emails and pm logs only benefits the person being investigated as it will help them sabotage it. It does not benefit me, Dot, or any of the people of Great Lakes to do so and would only violate the trust of private conversation.

SugarSmacks

SugarSmacks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

I enjoy you making excuses for your behavior while at the same time denying you did it.

One can really assume Dot was so confident he was going to win the election he was only having people troll for votes on Atlantic for fun.

Nails is involved but of course will not ever respond publicly as he avoids us regularly. I could post logs showing Nails and Myths friendship but you will  just

call me a liar at so many occasions. Isnt that what has happened here every time?

I don't care if I won or lost, I care how the game was played, and obviously Dot Warner only cares about winning, something we should stand up and notice.

Not one person so far even bothers to consider how unfortunate one group of people controlling every shard they is potentially detrimental to the game. Instead its save face.

Same game different place, but im sorry you wont see me caring about my E-rep near as much, maybe that's why I will take the time to respond to people because I don't feel

like im over them. Now that's a real joke people thinking they are better than others that have never stepped into Fel.

Please do not bother with further lies about "this person could be banned". This isn't just an untruth its rather stupid (again, seeing a trend with you here) there is 0% chance he will be banned, he has commited no crime. And im sure if they could of thought of one by now they would have.

There is no crime to be named Dot Warner or even to have a guild with almost the same name.

Furthermore there is no crime to run for governor like that.

I think this group of people cry so much they distract the Dev team from the real issues that I will be more than happy to point out.

Don't like me? Wont vote for me? Think I care? Yes the first thing pvprs care about is what others think LOL.

But its not just you don't care about me its you don't care about UO you will destroy it to get your way just a group of parasites.

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts

I'm still trying to understand how any of this is "detrimental" to the game.  Please explain for those of us who do not participate in anything regarding the cities and voting.

Also:  Important Update! Ultima Online politicians and voters. Wednesday March 19th at 8pm Eastern Time in the Throne Room of Castle Blackthorn on Catskills shard, Mesanna herself along with the team will be providing information, fielding questions, and dealing with "issues" involving the Election System. Everyone interested is welcome to attend. This started as a Catskills meeting but Mesanna would like it open to everyone.

^^ Courtesy of Stratics FB page.

Vivian Fellows

Vivian Fellows

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

I enjoy you making excuses for your behavior while at the same time denying you did it.

What behavior? I am political news reporter for Great Lakes for UORPC. I pointed out why your post was removed from Stratics. I replied calmly to the points you have attempted to make. Do you see anyone reprimanding me here for bad behavior?

One can really assume Dot was so confident he was going to win the election he was only having people troll for votes on Atlantic for fun.

DC is continually missing the point here. Dot didn't need to worry because DC has made so many enemies. When they were large, they ran people off the shard with their behavior. Atlantic saw a large influx of players just to get away from DC. NWJ was one of the largest guilds with a player city of over 20+ buildings in Malas, they all moved en masse to another shard just to get away from DC. Among just NWJ, that is at least 30 to 40 votes of people that just despise DC. Dot didn't have anyone trolling for votes for her personally, she didn't need to. People that dislike DC that much were more than happy to look for votes against DC.

Nails is involved but of course will not ever respond publicly as he avoids us regularly. I could post logs showing Nails and Myths friendship but you will  just

call me a liar at so many occasions. Isnt that what has happened here every time?

Myth and Nails could be the fondest of child hood friends, that however does nothing to prove any truth to the lie that he was selling votes on Great Lakes. That is a conclusion you are making up in your head. As stated above, DC finds ways to make enemies where it didn't have any. By dragging someone not involved into it, I am willing to bet you probably assured Dot of more votes in the next election.

I don't care if I won or lost, I care how the game was played, and obviously Dot Warner only cares about winning, something we should stand up and notice.

Not one person so far even bothers to consider how unfortunate one group of people controlling every shard they is potentially detrimental to the game. Instead its save face.

Same game different place, but im sorry you wont see me caring about my E-rep near as much, maybe that's why I will take the time to respond to people because I don't feel

like im over them. Now that's a real joke people thinking they are better than others that have never stepped into Fel.

Really, I am going to stop giving you the pleasure of replying if you can't bother to give any of us an idea of who you are... Are you Superspot? If not, why do you keep saying you don't care if you won or lost? Does that mean you are saying you are the impostor Dot Warner who is attached to that account? Really, some clarity on this would probably be helpful for everyone.

And again, the hysteria and conspiracy theories. Dot Warner, and all the other governors of Great Lakes, are very separate from the governors of Atlantic, Chessy, or Catskills. Where do you get this stuff?

I normally don't feel like I am better than anyone over the issue of a videogame (much less to the specific game point of whether I step into Fel or not), but you seem to be caring about this a lot (even though you said you don't care). The fact that you care about this so much that it has reduced you to posting hardly understandable opinions and lies is actually making me start to think I am, indeed, better than you. 

Please do not bother with further lies about "this person could be banned". This isn't just an untruth its rather stupid (again, seeing a trend with you here) there is 0% chance he will be banned, he has commited no crime. And im sure if they could of thought of one by now they would have.

There is no crime to be named Dot Warner or even to have a guild with almost the same name.

Furthermore there is no crime to run for governor like that.

The person attached to that account is being investigated. They may be warned. They may be punished. That could be a 24 hour ban or a complete ban. 

Of course no crime has been committed. This is a video game. 

However, the Rules of Conduct that we all agree to when we log in, have. If you read them, you will see it is entirely up to them to decide what to do and they can do whatever they feel like with no recourse for that person. It is completely up to them what level of harassment has taken place.

Quickly though, can I ask you, to again, identify who exactly you are? Sometimes it sounds like you try to act like you are Superspot, other times it seems like you act like you're the impostor of Dot Warner. Maybe both are one in the same?

Don't like me? Wont vote for me? Think I care? Yes the first thing pvprs care about is what others think LOL.

But its not just you don't care about me its you don't care about UO you will destroy it to get your way just a group of parasites.

I think it has been well established now that you very much care.

SugarSmacks

SugarSmacks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

I am fairly certain that only Great Lakes people ever called me Superspot as the rest of the people on every other shard know me by this name.

Meaning you who dont know are exclusive to Great Lakes as anyone with an any other shard perspective would obviously know me by the other.

Im glad you moved to get away from us, i will enjoy that one. You would have never survived in a world fighting BC 50 people deep.

Please state where in the rules of conduct this imaginary rule you have made is from?

Being one of the most paged on people in all of Ultima Online i happen to familiarize myself with the rules and i say your lying flat out lying.

I would like to take a moment to direct a more meaningful answer towards Kayhynn why one group shouldnt be in charge of everywhere.

First i would like to point out that use of resources for this system is being used by a very few when it wouldnt even be hard to move them around.

Secound it is very possible to be the multiple governors across multiple shards, is this the best use of resources? Is sharing positions a difficult thought?

Third you are further alienating the smaller groups in the community who have gone from some voice to no voice ever.

I can see many roleplayers who are not part of this roleplayer click who would like to be governor but will never have a chance due to this level of corruption.

Why should Atlantic people control the votes on every shard? How can you possibly justify that?

Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

I cannot be certain, but I can estimate that I have brokered for well over 200 players in Ultima Online.  I have brokered for Mith, I have brokered for several DC Members.  Brokering does not constitute a friendship.  It is a simple business transaction for which 9 times out of 10, I do for free.  Please consult with your own guild mates who will testify to this fact.

I don't even have a tenth of the amount of active accounts for which I am being accused of having.  I have never been paid for my votes.  I have often voted for players simply because I was asked to vote for them.  No other reason.

I do not know what I have sincerely done to gain the ire of certain members in DC, because if they asked me for help, I would still give it to them.  I help everyone.  I do not discriminate.  I hold malice towards none.  

I welcome an open honest dialogue in ventrillo anytime of your choosing.  

Guido

Guido

Ultima Franchise Managing Editor and Site Moderator

• Administrators
  • 2,005 posts

you asked for proof from icq I copied icq

Are you saying you want a picture of it up on the icq client?

Is Myths character really a surprise?

It seems you ask for proof and when it is given you raise the bar higher and higher, apparently to a level of never being able to comply.

Seems this place is a lot more like Stratics then you first stated.

No, what I want is proof of all of the stuff you are saying that YOU witnessed in game.  I don't like ICQ logs that aren't from an actual screen shot because it's far easier to doctor them when they are solely in a text form.  The burden is on you - you're making the accusations.  It's not all that difficult to hit the printscreen button and paste it to paint - I'm pretty sure there are programs that can do it with another keypress as well.  All you've offered me is a text file, with nothing that's really providing proof of identification of any party, including yourself.

Personally, I don't care - I saw the RP community come very close to destroying the overall community on LS years ago, and any drama and hardship you bring on yourselves, you rightly deserve.  Drama breeds drama.  And this is apparently breeding drama in the same way that rats breed out pups.  If I thought I could get away with it, I'd call one of the networks and see if I could sell it off as a script for a future soap opera.

Oh, and one more thing - you got banned on Stratics and your post got deleted.  Other than some prior posts, you no longer exist there.  Here, you have 2 accounts, and your posts still exist, and you're still free to post.  Tell me again how we're more like Stratics, in any form?  That's what I thought.  Strawman, meet the acetylene torch.

Esse Quam Videri
Out on the road today I saw a Black Flag Sticker on a Cadillac...

fs_pc.png

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts

I would like to take a moment to direct a more meaningful answer towards Kayhynn why one group shouldnt be in charge of everywhere.

First i would like to point out that use of resources for this system is being used by a very few when it wouldnt even be hard to move them around.

Secound it is very possible to be the multiple governors across multiple shards, is this the best use of resources? Is sharing positions a difficult thought?

Third you are further alienating the smaller groups in the community who have gone from some voice to no voice ever.

Again...I would like to understand what "resources" are being talked about here.

Because, once again, i don't use the system - the system is pretty much pointless on Origin.  So what resources are being abused/used/whatever?  Why is it so important and imbalancing to the game?

SugarSmacks

SugarSmacks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

You dont exactly give instructions to what you want done.

You send me exactly step by step how to do what you want done and you will get it.

Since i have never done this i think if you want it for a 3rd time you can explain it this time.

There wont be any difference though dont hold your breath Myth isnt that important to me.

I did think it would be an interesting read to let the world see what hes been writing my wife.

Drama? Hardship? LOL sorry man i had to, to think either could come from a roleplayer is amusing.

Stratics is not a fan of free speech im sorry. I am still determing how much it goes here.

I really dont know how to print your crap btw but you did manage to destroy a perfectly good picture of my dog trying to learn.

Guido

Guido

Ultima Franchise Managing Editor and Site Moderator

• Administrators
  • 2,005 posts

You dont exactly give instructions to what you want done.

You send me exactly step by step how to do what you want done and you will get it.

Since i have never done this i think if you want it for a 3rd time you can explain it this time.

There wont be any difference though dont hold your breath Myth isnt that important to me.

I did think it would be an interesting read to let the world see what hes been writing my wife.

Drama? Hardship? LOL sorry man i had to, to think either could come from a roleplayer is amusing.

Stratics is not a fan of free speech im sorry. I am still determing how much it goes here.

I really dont know how to print your crap btw but you did manage to destroy a perfectly good picture of my dog trying to learn.

In a world where computer literacy is going through the roof, and only 9 out of 50 states still require cursive writing, because everyone 'writes' on a keyboard, there's still some ambiguity about the word SCREENSHOT and what it means.  You'll note, it was my first comment, on the first line, in the first post I made on this topic.

Now it's your wife?  Hasbro called - they want their Twister game back...

And reading comprehension - I don't RP.  I don't play UO.  I'm stuck, sometimes, playing Miss Sally while somebody that's been kicked off of Stratics comes here and tries to turn the place into Romper Room.  Google is your friend, if you're not old enough to appreciate the reference.  And while it's doubtful, I might be wrong in interpreting that the community here has more or less said that you're being... oh, yeah - OVERLY DRAMATIC.

Free speech - how far it goes.  You're still active.  I'll leave it to you to contemplate just exactly how much further you can push the boundaries.  Short answer - keep attacking people, and it's not much further.  Capesce?

Esse Quam Videri
Out on the road today I saw a Black Flag Sticker on a Cadillac...

fs_pc.png

Vivian Fellows

Vivian Fellows

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

I am fairly certain that only Great Lakes people ever called me Superspot as the rest of the people on every other shard know me by this name.

Meaning you who dont know are exclusive to Great Lakes as anyone with an any other shard perspective would obviously know me by the other.

Awesome! So you have proved exactly what I said I was, the political news report from UORPC for Great Lakes. Thanks!... Erm.. I think?

It is nice to know you are Superspot though. I had honestly thought the person wiser with how they appeared to handle it in general chat than the person posting here. 

Im glad you moved to get away from us, i will enjoy that one. You would have never survived in a world fighting BC 50 people deep.

I didn't move to get away from you. Once again, my sentences are in English and if you read above, I noted several people moved to get away from you. Heck, even you acknowledged I could only be from GL since I only know you as Superspot. I didn't really worry about surviving BC. I didn't need to. BC didn't really bother me, I hardly ever went to Fel by that point, because I got a good job and couldn't stay up with changes. I apologize, yes, I too was a jerk of a 13 year old playing this game, my time was long ago with SiN and PK'ing people at Kazola's when there only was Fel. See, I can quote 'oldie' names too, so my e-penis must be so much larger than yours.  :rolleyes:

Please state where in the rules of conduct this imaginary rule you have made is from?

Being one of the most paged on people in all of Ultima Online i happen to familiarize myself with the rules and i say your lying flat out lying.

Allow me to re-familiarize you then, good sir.

1. You may not victimize, harass, threaten, or cause another player unwanted distress or discomfort, as determined by Support Staff.

3.  You may not use any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language toward any other player.

Now, Rule 1 and 3 obviously covers the question as if to Broadsword can punish the person attached to the account with the impostor of Dot Warner who ran for governor. It also could cover all of the fake Dot Warner characters that DC made that logged into general chat and said defamatory and harassing things while saying they were in fact the current governor. All of that was collected in both logs and screen pics. My favorite is the pic of the fake Dot saying in general chat 'she' is above Broadsword and EA and that they were too scared to do anything.

I can see many roleplayers who are not part of this roleplayer click who would like to be governor but will never have a chance due to this level of corruption.

You do know that a DC member was the leader of this "roleplayer clique" as Chancellor of their High Council, right? That is until some of the members that have always been the ones giving DC a bad rep ran him out. I like to think Great Lakes is a great success story for the Governor Council in that it has found a good blend of groups, roleplay and not roleplay, representing on the Council that respect each other.

Why should Atlantic people control the votes on every shard? How can you possibly justify that?

They don't? Atlantic does not run Great Lakes. You would have lost the December election with just Great Lakes votes and you would have lost this election with just Great Lakes votes. You need to accept that DC is not a popular guild on the server. As you noted above, you are one of the most paged on people in game, so you should be able to figure this out.

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts

There's no such thing as free speech on private forums.  Make no mistake - Both Stratics and UOForums are private forums.

Vivian Fellows

Vivian Fellows

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Again...I would like to understand what "resources" are being talked about here.

Because, once again, i don't use the system - the system is pretty much pointless on Origin.  So what resources are being abused/used/whatever?  Why is it so important and imbalancing to the game?

There are none. I think it has now grown apparent this is just some flame out from a griefing situation that didn't turn out as expected.

Being Governor allows you three things: the title Governor, the ability to give other titles to other players of the city, and to be able to sit in two seats no one else can (the seat in Blackthorn's Castle and the seat in Gov Office). 

Oh, and it allows you to decide which trade deal character bonus is currently in affect for that city by paying 2 million gold a week. This is not a resource, this is a drain. A gold sink if there ever was one. The governor pays it out of the city coffers which is donation based. Meaning it ends up usually only being the governor paying for it, but there are some good citizens. This is actually a very hot topic with Kyronix on Stratics.

SugarSmacks

SugarSmacks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

In a world where computer literacy is going through the roof, and only 9 out of 50 states still require cursive writing, because everyone 'writes' on a keyboard, there's still some ambiguity about the word SCREENSHOT and what it means.  You'll note, it was my first comment, on the first line, in the first post I made on this topic.

Now it's your wife?  Hasbro called - they want their Twister game back...

And reading comprehension - I don't RP.  I don't play UO.  I'm stuck, sometimes, playing Miss Sally while somebody that's been kicked off of Stratics comes here and tries to turn the place into Romper Room.  Google is your friend, if you're not old enough to appreciate the reference.  And while it's doubtful, I might be wrong in interpreting that the community here has more or less said that you're being... oh, yeah - OVERLY DRAMATIC.

Free speech - how far it goes.  You're still active.  I'll leave it to you to contemplate just exactly how much further you can push the boundaries.  Short answer - keep attacking people, and it's not much further.  Capesce?

You wrote all that condescending crap and didn't even answer my question.

Seems someone is letting their personal view take over the business view.

Sounds like Stratics

I enjoy your personal attacks, this is a sign of inferiority, I have gotten to know it well.

Personal attacks are the last sign of a failing troll, I guess I had better hopes of people called "ADMIN" lol

If I have ever said anything about anyone it has always been strictly about in game.

SugarSmacks

SugarSmacks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

This is the only important part of that entire library so lets get at it.

You may not victimize, harass, threaten, or cause another player unwanted distress or discomfort, as determined by Support Staff.

You may not use any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language toward any other player.

Do you feel someone copying a governors name and then running for governor covers either of these?

Knowing full well this person never tried to impersonate this person in game outside of this.

Do you honestly feel this is even worth paging on or asking a gm to deliberate on such a pitiful issue?

I believe your threats of "bans" are pitiful sir

Vivian Fellows

Vivian Fellows

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

This is the only important part of that entire library so lets get at it.

Deflect, deflect, deflect, deflect, deflect.

Do you feel someone copying a governors name and then running for governor covers either of these?

Knowing full well this person never tried to impersonate this person in game outside of this.

Do you honestly feel this is even worth paging on or asking a gm to deliberate on such a pitiful issue?

I believe your threats of "bans" are pitiful sir

Copying a governor's name exactly, copying their guild to as close as possible, copying their outfit to as close as possible, leaving books at the stone claiming to be the incumbent Dot Warner and saying you are sorry for buying the election among other improper and defaming claims, joining general chat as an impostor character and claiming that the incumbent was the City State of Britannia impostor character... Yeah, I am pretty sure that falls under several of the underlined points. As did countless other people that paged a GM on the impostor. 

Why are you so upset, Superspot? Someone in your guild tried to grief another innocent player. They might now get punished. It was a stupid thing of them to do, and if you can't see how it was a stupid action on that person's part, then there really is no hope for you. Sitting around in Vent and laughing at ways to attack, grief, and cause a person unnecessary stress may seem funny and rationale to you, but it doesn't to the vast majority of people that play this game.