Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Wooo First 120 Pull!Happens to be a Mage!

- - - - - 120 mage pullhappens wooo

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
I killed one of the MO0 guys and I am not even kidding, I think I have the screen shot, he was worth 6800 gold.
Posted Image
Thanks to Atlas for hooking up this SICK signature!

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
those are the ones that insure pots....

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
ROFL, that's a waste of gold. It does not cost me 300 gp (or whatever insurance is per item) for a single pot.
Posted Image

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
there are people who do it... and bandages too.

I keep 1 insured dp pot when I am going into what I expect to be a long fight. Other than that, I just pick up crap off of bodies and replenish what I've lost..

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
The stealing from others is the best way. If I go into a long fight i carry maybe 100 pots, 50 cure 50 heal then i have 100 enhanced bandies and some plain ones. But I burry bandies in my pack, so that looters don't get them. Ppl don't sit around looting in the mist of battle, grab what you need and back into battle.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
this is why I put my bandages in stacks of 3 or 4. Nobody in their right mind will stay to loot all them. I often put petals in single stacks too. I dont bring pots to a fight, I just loot them and use if needed. I am not much of a chugger though, so I usually just end up putting them in the community kegs in my house.

Craig

Craig

wanna be mage/tamer of europa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
Yes congrats i think my first 120 will be magery aswell its just so easy to gain at blackrock
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Yes congrats i think my first 120 will be magery aswell its just so easy to gain at blackrock

I hope you been saving your gold for it, heh. :grin:
Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I hope Craig goes out there and takes his 120 magery from someone or earns it at the Spawn. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
OoOoO Wow I was not bragging about ganking or anything so dodnt acuse me and actually it was three vs three raid. so uh? They were all archer's I was a dexxer and two other mage's. so dodnt say nothing about me ganking and oh yea now I got a 20 resist from a spawn too. Another raid... wow I love this game...

Posted Image
I'm back. :D

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Give the Layne his 5 minutes in the spotlight. After 8 or so 120 magerys most of us stop counting.

How you know my IRL name?

Posted Image

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

How you know my IRL name?

Maddux knows all :grin:
Posted Image

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
LOL!! But Seariously Maddux how you know my IRL name? You FL? You got my ICQ? Anything? Hello? Maddux!! ANSWER ME!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! DODNT MAKE ME GANK YOU!!! AHHHH HE HAS GOT MORE THAN ME AHHH NOOO RUNNN!!!

Posted Image

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
Hey maybe you added me to icq.. that would be a good idea.. maybe that is how!

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 120, mage, pullhappens, wooo