Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Wooo First 120 Pull!Happens to be a Mage!

- - - - - 120 mage pullhappens wooo

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
Woo yesterday this guild named CD on Pacific was doing a Spawn (Baracoon) In Despise. I was bored so I decided to go raid them with my guild (Empire of the Fallen Lords) FL so we came in at fourth level and killed them all (3 of them) then we went to coon I attacked it woo I was thinking I would get a 110 bushido or somthing junky like that looked in my pack 120 Magery! I started yelling over teamspeak 120 Mage 120 Mage 120 Mage so they checked star room clear so I ran as fast as I could :) Got to moonglow ran to bank and put it in and got this screen shot! Enjoi peeps and to CD I would be embarresed :) oh yah had to get a new screen shot the one from the chr I got it on didnt work very well the thing I use doesnt support that kind of image so Had to get new screen shot :)

Posted Image

FL For Life!

Posted Image
I'm back. :D

atlas607

atlas607

loves uoforums!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
omg that is awesome!

Rascal

Rascal

Madam of Mayhem

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
That's GRRRREATTT!!! :grin:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
Heh thanks guys!

Posted Image
I'm back. :D

moxie_denzien

moxie_denzien

resident red robot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
i'm impressed.

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
Congrats!!
Posted Image

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
What I really wanna say would get me banned..............

So I'll say well done instead.

Lol

Yeah did 10 spawns last nite, raided 3, got a few nice scrolls out. Nothin special. And I rolled under 5 every time (roll once.)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
WOW...way to go, you and your guild GANKED (I have a few friends in FL, I know how you guys roll -- you probobly had 6-10 of you) 3 spawners minding their own business and took the scrolls they had coming to them, give yourself a pat on the back.

*rolls eyes*

Don't brag about GANKING people and taking their scrolls, that's juvenile. You're only 100 magery? You come try and take my scrolls, see what happens.
Posted Image
Thanks to Atlas for hooking up this SICK signature!

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Rex, thats nothing.............

Last nite there was a single Waka member online, we took his spawn from him twice. The first time, we sent in a stealther whilst he was working 1st level and waited for the champ. When the champ came up we all went in, dropped him, dropped the champ and went through the star. He was waiting in the Star Room for us. So we killed him again, poor lil guy. But he was a sucker for punishment, going into the star room all alone when he knew that 4 reds and 3 blues were coming in. NEWS FLASH.

We kinda payed for it later, had a massive battle with Waka. Really evenly matched. They raided a small spawning party of ours, maybe 3 - 4 K4H who fielded themselves in. We fought in ice dungeon for 15 mins, then outside ice dungeon, Then in Ice West spawn area. Then back in the dungeon. We got slaughtered on the first round, but went back for more. The second time round we were more organised, we musta dropped each guy 4 times, before we totally wiped them out. We got the scrolls out. I actually made gold on PK's last nite :) Then we fought in Britain. It was just a massive wave of us. Was the most fun I've had on UO since I was in destard with 60 others, fighting over a Rikky, not even a harry. Its cool when there are plenty of Waka on, cos we have some real fights. I can't say I've ever fought so hard as I did last nite. I can't say I've ever killed so many peeps in 3 hours either.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Deraj

Deraj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts
Dentrix isn't bragging about ganking anyone, just having received a 120 scroll. Besides, minding their own business? It's Felucca. If someone is doing a champ in Despise then they should expect to be raided.
Still we loom in the mists as the ages roll away,
And we say of our folk, "they are here!"
That they built us and they died and you'll not be knowing why,
Save we stand on the bare plains of Wiltshire.

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

It's Felucca. If someone is doing a champ in Despise then they should expect to be raided.

Agreed, but boasting about pulling a scroll from a champ you raided is not exactly honorable, I guess most people aren't honorable. Oh well.
Posted Image

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
actually it is usually like the highest reward to show off as a raiding guild rex, other than people who get off on bragging about looting an insurance-bug dropped item. For you to come away with someone elses 120 mage/eval scroll is HUGE. Even if there were only 3 people.

Lets clarify a few things folks:

If you are doing a Despise with 3 people and dont expect to get raided, you are wrong.

If you complain about losing your Despise, you are wrong.

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Give the Layne his 5 minutes in the spotlight. After 8 or so 120 magerys most of us stop counting.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
hehe, yah once you start having 120s locked down somewhere and start giving them away cause you dont need em... I gave a 120 eval to a buddy who ended up joining up with our allied guild, H8/TBA(who now are on Origin) for the sake of being able to do more damage out there, and now he's gone..Shoulda got something as a minor payment or something....

One weekend, we were running oasis and then destard, we pulled a 120 mage at one, and a mage/archery at the other. That was a good day for the REAL BTH! hehe... My house was outside of destard to the west, and I hightailed for the porch cause we had 20 or so angry TC running us down and in the star room, and I did NOT want to lose it to them, so they could post a screenie like the one above. Kinda makes me wish I had ninjitsu then, so there wouldnt be a chance of being dismounted in wolf form....

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
Haha, I don't condone being red at all anymore, and if I saw any of you red I'd probably kill ya, but all of that aside, nice pick up.

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Can I just say Bo, I've solo'd Dsp several times or done 2 man spawns. More recently they won't dare raid if its early enough. Mainly due to the fact that If someone raids me, they know that the alliance will be there in 3 mins. So they best hope they can get out before they get there. Hell, our alliance guild did about 15 Dsp's last nite, they were still doing them when I left for work this morning. I did one b4 work and Pulled a 120 Eval/Archery/Wrestling/Anatomy - I rolled naff and got the Wrestle. But its still a mill earned before work. I wanted ther 120 Eval for my new char tho.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
I've never done the despise Champ, might have to check it out. :grin:
Posted Image

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Make sure you get a screenie of K4H on your screen, with your dead body. Lol. J/k.

We have a policy in our guild, if you find one of the guild members dead on second lvl in DSP then you have to screenie it..............hahaha, unlucky Flip.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Make sure you get a screenie of K4H on your screen, with your dead body. Lol. J/k.

LOL, lord knows if I am dead it won't have been from YOU. :grin:
Posted Image

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
WTF, my archery actually made money the other nite. Died five times, got a paycheck 8 times. And that was over 2 hours constant fighting. One guy was worth 5k, I was like WTF has he got in his pack????
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 120, mage, pullhappens, wooo