Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Bard Help Continued

- - - - - bard continued

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

SumoRat

SumoRat

Minax Factioneer Of Legends

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
Ok As some of you may know i trained my 1st bard yesterday my skills are:

Evaluating intelligence : 79.2
Focus : 100.0 (wewt)
Magery : 66.8 ( i neeed it up bad)
Meditation : 92.4
Musicmanship : 81.0
Peacemaking : 52.4
Provocation : 25.0 :S

What should i kill for gooood money

Lady Destiny LS

Lady Destiny LS

Born again Newb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
You should kill instruments :) *train and think about picking up discordance over focus*

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
I agree with lady destiny
Posted Image

SumoRat

SumoRat

Minax Factioneer Of Legends

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
Wher they and how hard

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
I believe they are trying to say, "Practice, practice and more practice". Your skills are not high enough to go after monsters that give "good money" yet. Unless you want to spend most of your time trying to get back to your body :-/ .

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
Id get a Spell Channelling Mage Weapon (-29 or thereabouts) and go crank up spells at the Motherlode.

Bring plenty of normal instruments with you and play/area Peace inbetween spells.

After a bit of time there, you should be in a good spot to go to Shame and kill the Earth Ellies that live there. Not *great* money, but you will be learning how to keep on your feet with the bard skills and have some income...

Posted Image

Nevaeh

Nevaeh

Musical Courtesan

• Members
  • 1,164 posts
i would drop eval for discord, as many have said before me, discord is a BIG help with harder monsters.

Posted Image
free siggy just pm me

Craig

Craig

wanna be mage/tamer of europa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
I have been going to black rock and thats helping my peacemaking and music up alot

Mercedes

Mercedes

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,193 posts
Go to Black Rock.......get those to skills to gm and then go hunting :) Work it till you are all done or ever go over gm on a few skills :) Good Luck

Guest_nakedGoat_*

Guest_nakedGoat_*
  • Guests
Where is black Rock?
Please be specific.

thanks

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Welcome to UO Forums nakedGoat :) . I believe black rock still spawn but you no longer get accelerated skill gain there. How much do you know about T2A lands?

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bard, continued