Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

I need a new challenge!

- - - - - challenge

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Alynora

Alynora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
ah..well, i've done far too many "town" style plots over the years and am working on yet another town version... for those of you that saw my "mini-Heartwood" on Marble isle... well, I tore it all down recently and have replaced it with a more "practical" style town, with all the various shops a fortress a hospital an inn/tavern and so forth... it's not quite finished, but well... I'll post it when I have :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pandajuice

Pandajuice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
Hey Alynora. I play on Europa too and I'd be very interested in seeing your designs in person. Is there any way you can post a description on how to get to your homes or drop some runes somewhere? Hehe :)

Alynora

Alynora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
well, unfortunately, if you were interested in the bunny, it's gone now as I tore it down, something about easter being over and all ;) , also the tree village on marble isand (where most of my buildings are) is down as well and replaced with more simple town type houses for the moment. I've redone it to have a fortress, a hospital, an inn/tavern, a mages hall and some shops, but all relatively simple... You're more than welcome to come have a look :)

The spaceship is still up, I was hoping to have a sort of "event" with it sometime, and "blast it off" as I have a back up design for that. Just haven't gotten around to it. The spaceship is fairly easy to reach, just take the Homare-jimo moongate, and walk along the road to the cute little cherry tree maze garden in the gaman plains. can't miss it :)

(oh yeah, just forgot to add, I know that VanQa was very kind and put a rune to marble island in some of her houses near the Trinsic Moongate. Should be in the "white marble circle" on the top of one of the trees unless she's moved it)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Alynora

Alynora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
I realized I forgot to post the final nose of the spaceship, so here is:

Posted Image

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

zevil

zevil

the lors of shadows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
why the crystals? bit pointy for a rocket to me :P, u should launch it to another planet (make a house with a crashed spaceship and a moonspace and mayby ome aliens :P, like the final head ;).
the shadows will prevail

Alynora

Alynora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
I was trying to make a sort of "window" for the cockpit. Also previous versions of the nose were either too pointy, or not pointy enough. This was the best medium I could find for what space I had left with the building.

I did create a secondary version of this design, that is the place left over after 'blast'off"... I've been needing to find a good RP excuse to do that with yet tho. I know a lot of people when they saw it were.. HUH?? but that doesn't fit with the UO world, its supposed to be medieval there!!

except that in some of the earlier Ultima's (near 1,2,and so on), the Stranger had a rocketship... so I just thought maybe it would be funny :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

zevil

zevil

the lors of shadows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
aah get the oint f the crystakls, smart idea :P. but UO should be midival? well than why can't u be the first cientist that made a working rocket ship? just like jules verne made a rocketship and wrote a book about it, went back in time and now is famaus :P
the shadows will prevail

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Love the spaceship house, good job :)

zevil

zevil

the lors of shadows

• Members