Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

I need a new challenge!

- - - - - challenge

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
I like the bottom too.

Celsius

Celsius

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
Very Cool! I like the shape of the bottom one but the first seems more rockety looking to me =)

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Hehe I thought it was gonna be a sailing ship too. What a surprise :)

I like the 2nd version better.

TyphusReturns

TyphusReturns

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
heh i was thinking a naval ship or something... I have a question if u can help me design a house for me on europa... ig otta find a place to put a house down in fel... But i would love for u to help me do the house for me if u are down =)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who's Next? is it YOU?!

Alynora

Alynora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
well here's a thing, does it matter the size of the place in fel? because I know there are quite a few decent midsize spots open .. .

but I'm glad it was a bit more of a surprise for everyone, I think I'll see what I can do to make the thing a bit more "rockety" as well..

Unfortunately, my second idea is not working out so well even tho I thought it would be kind of funny (of crazy houses to build..) perhaps someone else might be able to build it? "there was an old lady who lived in a shoe..."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TyphusReturns

TyphusReturns

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
No it doesnt matter.. i just want a nice house =)... it can be in tram too actually since i have no reds yet on europa =)...PM me if u can help with the house... Id love a person to help since im one of the worst guy builders u can meet... i have no creativity... i just know how to kill things... sad but true =)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who's Next? is it YOU?!

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
Is it just me or do the rockets look really really tall? lol

Petra

Petra

Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts
That is just too cool! I like the first one better though for some reason.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Alynora

Alynora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
Alright.. I suppose the next thing to figure out is how to decorate the inside of this place! Any ideas of how to make spaceship machinery without having it look too out of place? I figured those sushi platters would make good control button boards as well as gems and so forth.. and of course need some clockwork assemblies in there.. but how to make a decent looking "bridge", "engineering room", etc? any other thoughts?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Looks like your going to be busy killing all the clockwork machinery. There are always the power crytals, don't forget the squirel and dog trapped in the crystals. I can't think of what to use really.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

moxie_denzien

moxie_denzien

resident red robot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
OMG!

the bottom one for sure - see if you can make some letters on the side.

know what i mean?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nevaeh

Nevaeh

Musical Courtesan

• Members
  • 1,164 posts
Very creative! Like most of the others have said: "the bottom one" :)

Posted Image
free siggy just pm me

Alynora

Alynora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
I tried to make either stripes or letters, but unfortunately the supports won't allow it yet without losing some of the basic shape :( ... I decided to try to put some of that crystal tile to work to create some sort of "engineering room" in the bottom, but so far it's not working out quite right. I'll have to try a few extra things before I show the interior. I also tried making a small "observation" shack to the side of this now...

I have also made a secondary design in backup in case I ever decide I want to blast the thing off. I figure it might be a funny thing to trigger a cross-shard RP scenario if someone on another shard than Europa would like to host something like that.... and be willing for a short time to create another way home for some wayward explorative europeans...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SumoRat

SumoRat

Minax Factioneer Of Legends

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
Nice

Mercedes

Mercedes

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,193 posts
You have good idea's, you should do a different home each month and view them for us to see :)

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
I like Petra prefer Nose 1 :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Alynora

Alynora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
actually I should post Nose Number 3 ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

zevil

zevil

the lors of shadows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
dont know if u still want a challenge but here it is, make a real town. town square, blcksmith tailor and all u think is needed in a town, choose any house floor u want, mayby u put it on 11x11 mayby on largest one, even a combine house is good ;), have fun
the shadows will prevail

Queen Aglaranna

Queen Aglaranna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

dont know if u still want a challenge but here it is, make a real town. town square, blcksmith tailor and all u think is needed in a town, choose any house floor u want, mayby u put it on 11x11 mayby on largest one, even a combine house is good ;), have fun

Wow the Rocket is awesome!!! I like the first nose better, even tho both are great.

As for the town square idea, i have tried this before, unfortunately didn't get screenies of it, but it did turn out pretty nice. I have since tried several different versions of it, trying to give myself more floor space etc, but because i have the one house and toooo much stuff it always end up changing hehehe. I would love to see someone do this design tho, as its definately one i always consider going back to. i had my vendors set up in the little shops, a fountain in the middle of the town square etc, some nice garden areas, even a little plant shop :grin:
I think the only downside i had with this design was that i could only get it to look good if i kept it to 1 or 2 levels, which minimised floor space a bit too much for me.

zevil

zevil

the lors of shadows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
well I can make uber nice looking houses, but than there not practical. and I can make uber practical houses but they aren't nice looking, i need castle on a 2 house slot (2 of 18x18) with large room and looking nice. but can't seem to finish my dreamhouse :(
the shadows will prevail

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: challenge