Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Max skill gain a day

- - - - - day gain max skill

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Is there a cap on how much you can raise skills & stat points in a day?

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
Stat gain is capped at one gain per 10-15 min and a max of 10 or 12 per 24 hour period. Cant remember which...

As far as how much skill gain you can get, that is only limited on the Siege ruleset, where they have RoT instead of GGS. Regular prod shards have no cap on how much skill you can gain a day.

Posted Image

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Thanks Kettle!

Posted Image

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
Im there for ya darlin! :)

Posted Image

buddy lee

buddy lee

Agent Zero

• Members
  • 2,249 posts
120 per day

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts

120 per day

Skill points? I know that I have exceeded 120 total skill points in a given day before (when I started to train the current template on my oldest char) though that was quite some time ago. Even with the blackrock gain area, I dont think I have gained more than about 60 points for the simple reason that Im not infront of the puter that long...

Do you have a source on this?

Posted Image

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
It took me 2 hours to gain 3 points in ninjitsu. I need to find some black rock!

Posted Image

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
snuggle if you want meet me in luna and i can gate you to the spot we all use (if you are still on baja that is)

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts

snuggle if you want meet me in luna and i can gate you to the spot we all use (if you are still on baja that is)

Of course I am :) brt

Posted Image

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
I can't believe I procrastinated about trying out the Black Rock. For some reason I thought Elementals would be everywhere and what not. All I can so is OMG!
I gained 17.5pts in Focus and 8 in Ninja!Thank you Bo *mwah*

Posted Image

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
I got 40 points in Alchemy last night in less than an hour. Sitting at 63.1 now...

I truly, truly, truly, hope they keep some variation of this type of skill gain in game.

Posted Image

buddy lee

buddy lee

Agent Zero

• Members
  • 2,249 posts
start at 0 max 120, the most per day would be 120 for any skill

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts

:bigdisturbed: I cant argue with that...

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

Correct and incorrect.

She asked about skills and stat points. Skills, not how much can you gain in one skill in a day, but skills in general. Which if you want to be technical, you can gain 620 in a day.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

buddy lee

buddy lee

Agent Zero

• Members
  • 2,249 posts

Correct and incorrect.

She asked about skills and stat points. Skills, not how much can you gain in one skill in a day, but skills in general. Which if you want to be technical, you can gain 620 in a day.

bingo

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts

Correct and incorrect.

620 because you wouldve started a new char with 100 total skill points, yes?

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

620 because you wouldve started a new char with 100 total skill points, yes?

Yup.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Not if ya stone of the 100 points, then ya can gain 720.

HEHE
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
If you put it that way Unsupportable, than the possibilities are time constricted.

You can sit and cast spells all day and gain Focus and Med, stone the skills, wash and repeat.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Dam you!!!!!!! Lol. I got beat at my own game...........
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: day, gain, max, skill