Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Anyone Looking for a Small Stone Keep

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

hiei5

hiei5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

The small stone keep is located in Sagewind and was given to me recently, but I find that I missed not being able to customize my own house. I thought about taking it down and replacing it with an 18x18 plot, but figured it would probably make more sense to just place a custom plot elsewhere in the area while keeping this plot for the small stone keep. If anyone is interested, let me know.

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

I hear ya, I prefer my 18x18s, but keeps are still highly valued so I'll activate an account to take it off your hands and see if I can find another taker for it.  There should be two 18x18 spots down by the auction house which is pretty much a straight run south of your keep close to the crossroads.

Quintus Batiatus

Quintus Batiatus

Duke of Sosaria

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Id trade my 18x18 if that was an even trade but I have no idea. Where is Sagewind anyway?

sablestorm

sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

Are you on Pacific Quintus?  Sagewind is one of the player recognized towns on Pacific Trammel.  It was organized mostly by Capricorn of Sage with the help of many in the RP Alliance and actually I believe the anniversary of its founding is coming up on January 20th, if I'm not mistaken (I might be mistaken, however).  The town banner is located at 93 47' N 56 52' E.  Haddy also was updating a map, but the map needs some updating for the current make up.

http://www.uoforums....ship-map/page-2

Quintus Batiatus

Quintus Batiatus

Duke of Sosaria

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

DOH....no Im on Atlantic. Thats why I hadnt heard it before :(

ratmyr

ratmyr

Ancient Bowyer, Legends

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationSierra Vista, AZ

I have another plot for a stone keep that if someone is looking for one, I can point them too. I tried to give it a way a couple weeks ago and had to drop it when I got my castle. So let me know if someone desires one. I sat in Haven trying to catch new players to give them it, but didn't find anyone interested. :(

Phoenyx Ratmyr, Ancient Bowyer
Britannian Order of Woodcrafters [BOW]

~,=,'>

sablestorm

sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

Interesting.  Where is it located?