Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Mixed Magic Doom Thief

7 replies to this topic

morikaweb

morikaweb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

I am working on a Doom Thief. This character is strictly PVM and is mostly defensive/run away “combat” style, but there is enough spellweaving that I could chose to stand and fight if I wanted to. Anyways would this template be effective or would I just die a lot?

100 Hiding

60 stealth, 120 W/Items

55 steal, 120 W/Items

100 lockpicking

100 spellweaving

85 chivalry - Healing and Travel

90 Ninjitsu - Shadow Jump, Shape Shifting

100 med

30 focus

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
You have nothing to fight with

morikaweb

morikaweb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

You have nothing to fight with

Not directly no but I thought between  thunderstorm, wildfire, word of death and summon fiend I would be able to take down most mid level mobs. But I admit I have not used Spellweaving so I am not sure if those spells are strong enouh.

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
You could eventually kill some things but would not be time efficiant

Anna Goodward

Anna Goodward

Town Folk of Vesper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Hmm.. you would need loads of mana and mana recovery from the looks of that template

Posted Image

Anna Goodward, The Vesper Trading Company
[Europa Roleplay]

morikaweb

morikaweb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

@Anna I have 150 mana and a ton of lmc and recovery on my items.

If spellweaving will not work as planned would Mysticism be a good fit for offensive and healing magic? Drop the chivalry scrap the Spellweaving then Max focus and add 100 Mysticism?

As I said I am looking for advice on how to fix this template, I dont really want ot go a traditional route of just throwing magic or melee on it if I can do something more interesting.

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
Mystic/focus would be much more effective

Ethen Allen

Ethen Allen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

That 90 ninjitsu is a waste of points for a real thief. Weaving at zero you can still use the bees.

My temp

65 thief

65 stealth

120 mage

120 mad

120 eval

100 hide

100 pick

30 necro for summon familiar and wraith form

• Ethen Allen likes this

Reply to this topic