Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

"Pick" Yosef For Minoc!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Yosef

Yosef

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Good Evening, I’d like to introduce myself to the Good Citizens of Minoc. My name is Yosef, I was born and raised in Minoc. At the age of 5, I saw my father head into the mines where he went every year after that. I looked at my mother and said “I’ll be a man like him one day”. She’d look at me and smile. My father was a person who would give the shirt off his back to help another person in need. He is missed by many.

If only he could see me now, I believe he would be proud. For many years I have worked within the mines, building the community and living out his legacy. I have seen the positive times and negative throughout our communities.

We stand here today with options. It is within our hands to change the path we are heading down. It is time for change! We can no longer stand on the sideline and watch our community fall apart! I don’t want to be a king, that’s not my intentions, I don’t want to enslave or conquer anyone. I would only like to help everyone if possible. We all want to help one another, communities are like that!

All I can tell you know is this; I am there for the people!

Things to come:

24/7 Trade Deal *No more dropped deal*

Deal or No Deal coming back to Atlantic!

Bi-weekly meetings

Building back our reputation as the craftsman capital of the world!!! “We Rock”

Possible crafter unions

Monthly events with mini events throughout the week to build community

Intertwined cities to build trade alliances

Be there for the people!

Vote Yosef, You'll really dig it.

Yosef

Yosef

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts