Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Haven Quest

- - - - - haven quest

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Omah

Omah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
I am going back to Haven and trying to complete a quest. I need to locate Schmendrick's apprentice. He is supposed to be in a mining cave some place but I am unable to locate this mining cave.

Any advice as to the location of the mining cave??

Rascal

Rascal

Madam of Mayhem

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
In the castle where you were born, there is an alchemy tile on the north wall, pass through that and you are in the cave where Schmedrick's Apprentice is.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rhus Radicans

Rhus Radicans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
The teleporter is just to the right of Uzeraan, who gave you the quest. It's tan-colored with a strange glyph on it, like a letter or numeral. Just step on it, and away you go.

Posted Image

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
He was the body by the teleporter that took you out of the cave. Dbl click the "human corpse" and you will get the scroll.

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: haven, quest