Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

[EM Event] Benambra’s Trail: What Now? (10/24, 9pm est)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Copied from this post in the Catskills EM Forums: http://stratics.com/...9pm-est.306458/

From the Desk of Detective Thorpe, Lead Investigator
To All Royal Investigators,

I will be holding a meeting in the new Britain office five days from now at nine in the evening. We have reached a critical juncture during our investigation of Benambra and the Pentad of Power. We have recently obtained one artifact, while another is believed to have fallen to our unseen enemy. This leaves three artifacts unaccounted for, and no leads to follow. My hope is that we can come together and discuss what we know, and begin our search on this evening. I will collect reports at the end of the evening, which will go towards your promotion progress.

You will find me in my usual spot at King Blackthorn’s Castle – we shall proceed from there. Please review all of your notes in order to be prepared. Thank you.

Signed,
Thorpe

~~~~
WHEN: 10/24, 9PM est
WHERE: Castle Blackthorn, Britain (Trammel)
WHAT: A meeting to be followed by a short(ish) investigation. Unlike usual investigations, this will NOT be a “quest” style that you can do whenever. Points in the Investigator System will be awarded. Please refer to THIS PAGE for a recap of what has taken place so far during this story arc.

pandora_signature.jpg
Websites: www.childrenofdarkness.com :: www.royalbritannianguard.com :: www.ordervschaos.org
ICQ. 608083009 | Email. pandora@childrenofdarkness.com
Pandora de Romanus | Marius de Romanus | Cherry Spy | Jade Spy | Amroth | Kalmar Erikkson | Edwin (Shared)