Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Peace vs. Mysticism's Sleep Spells

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Veramo

Veramo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Which of these two is stronger? I'm skilling a bard, and I'm trying to decide if I want to couple it with Mysticism. At low levels it seems that sleep fulfills the basic functions of Peace, but I'm wondering how the two compare at high levels.

Baruk_S

Baruk_S

UO YouTube Creator

• Members
  • 1,219 posts

Personally I have little experience with eiter, but you can try it out on the Test Center, just create your char there, fit yourself with the skills, and try them on all sorts of creatures.

• Veramo likes this

Myers

Myers

Semper Fidelis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

I think, both are good. I tried Mass Sleep at Navrey Night Eyes - and it works.

What would be your Template? I dont know, if you have Skillpoints left for Mysticism? Because you need 120 Music, Peace, Provo, Magery, Eval and Medi. If you take Mysticism, you have to take Focus also.

www.semperfidelis.de

Veramo

Veramo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

I'm thinking of trying 120 Music/Prov/Disco/Magery/Focus/Mysticism. I'm playing a garg, so I'm thinking it might be possible to drop med since gargs get 2 mana per tick regeneration.

Myers

Myers

Semper Fidelis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Sounds good. Maybe 110 Magery should be enough, so you can get 10 Medi and 10 or 20 from Items. So you have a little more. And Focus gives you also some Mana Reg. And you need no 120 Magery-Scroll :)

www.semperfidelis.de

Veramo

Veramo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

I'm actually somewhat conflicted between going with Spellweaving or Mysticism. Right now, I seem to be training the template I listed. I might switch to Music/Prof/Disco/Mage/Med/Spellweaving later though.

Myers

Myers

Semper Fidelis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

The Problem of Spellweaving is, you don't have effectiv spells who made damage, except Word of Death (which you can only use, when the target has 5% health -> with a lvl 6 focus you can use it, when the target has 30% health).

So i think, with this template you need Eval instead of Meditation. And on the suit, you need as much mana reg you can get (max. is 30).

I would take Mysticism and Focus (also mana reg).

• Veramo likes this
www.semperfidelis.de

Veramo

Veramo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Ah, I didn't know that about weaving. Thank you. :)