Hello from a newbie :)

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to say hi to everyone here in this forum, I am a newbie to this game so be prepared  :D  and it is for sure confusing here

at the beginning, as there is much to learn and keep track of, I am not started playing yet because my laptop is old and out of date he he :( , I am waiting for a new laptop to arrive soon :)  so I use a bit of the waiting time to get set me into the game (uoguide.com) and I do feel, I am ready to jump in to the game, and i will be surprised if I am not start playing even though my laptop is out of date and need to get its pension :D 

Looking forward to meet new friendly people and learn the skills of the game -  some good advice to a newbie about the game would be appreciated :dance:

Welcome to the best game out there. While we may not have "cutting edge" graphics the amount of things one can do is tremendous.

So don't get overwhelmed and don't try it all at once. Enjoy the game and let me know if I can be of any help. I play on Chesapeake and Seige Perilous

Se'an Silverfoot

Welcome to the best game out there. While we may not have "cutting edge" graphics the amount of things one can do is tremendous.

So don't get overwhelmed and don't try it all at once. Enjoy the game and let me know if I can be of any help. I play on Chesapeake and Seige Perilous

Se'an Silverfoot

Thank you and who knows  :)  maybe we meet soon in the game  :)