What do you think of the new UOForums  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new UOForums

• Its awesome, I like it a lot
    • Its good
    • It's ok/decent/so so
    • Its poor
    • Its awful

It looks brilliant but for an old dog like me its a bit different and I am not used to adapting to new stuff like I used to. [it took me quite a while to see the tiny "View New Content" button on the top right hand side which I did find VERY frustrating.]

It looks brilliant but for an old dog like me its a bit different and I am not used to adapting to new stuff like I used to. [it took me quite a while to see the tiny "View New Content" button on the top right hand side which I did find VERY frustrating.]

I use IPB boards frequently and i had hard time seeing the text up there too.  maybe we can change the color and bold it to make it better?  I dunno.

Fixed the logo dissapearing on different pages.

Thanks Adam!

Like the forum, functionality, and theme... except for the Hildebrandt as a background.  Difficult to read the header and section text depending on where it scrolls over certain colors on the background.

Tancred:  The problem was it was broken.  VBB isn't being supported and was causing a lot of crashing on the database and server and was very vulnerable security wise.  Last few months we had posts magically disappearing for no reason, people loosing ability to post period, etc. for no real reason.  So it was time for an upgrade to a better forum software.

I had similar issues with logins but Adam did something that fixed it, so it should be fixed now.

• Like 1

It took me a few days to get accustomed to the new layout, but I think I have most the functionalities I use figured out.

Now the new boards are fine to me... but as long as I can read the content of these pages, I really don't care much which platform brings it.. :)

Looks great. But I would have a question. It's a minor thing so but would it be possible to modify the layout of the "new content" view a little?

The part where it shows in which board a post was made (Post title in bla bla). Is it possible to set the board name a bit off into a column so you can overview this a little better?

Just a thought :)

Toodles

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...