Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

[Player Event] Pacific Rares Fest Housing Tour and volunteer opportunities!!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Damia Gwynn

Damia Gwynn

UOForums StaffUO Reporter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBetween parchment and Iron
As you all may have heard by now, a Rares Fest is coming back to Pacific. One of the many things taking place will be tour of player houses. The houses in question specifically are Sagewind, New Magincia, and Luna. So the questions for our community is this:

1: Would you like to be involved in the tour of player homes?
2: Would you specifically like your house involved in this tour?

Next, we are looking for crafters who would be interested in creating a character just for this event, so that items are appropriately titled in the "crafted by" section. If this sounds like something that strikes your fancy feel free to leave a pm with me or Kahlan. Additionally, you can reach us at ICQ: 244373602 and ICQ: 483-626-468 respectively.

Darla

Darla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
I will help. Be as needed.

Kahlan

Kahlan

Legendary ScribblerUO News Manager

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
Ok we are going to have the houses placed for the silent auction by this weekend. Damia is helping out with that, is the Welcome Center in Sagewind accessible? We will want to have runebooks and items there to help the xsharders.

kahlansig.jpg

Darla

Darla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
If no one volunteers for the runebooks...I can do it. Just need to know how many (to start) and what runes to put in. Should we use just one thread for the "fest"?

Ooops, now that I look at the structure, I guess this is the right place...

Edited by Clextor, 02 October 2013 - 12:52 AM.
I'm not smart

hiei5

hiei5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
I can help if needed. I might not be able to come on during the times the event is on, but I should be able to put a crafter together with whatever name you need fairly quickly.

Clextor

Clextor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

I had a "mishap" of some sort and my alternate (old) account Darla seemed to get all of Clextor's messages changed to her.  I just recreated the Clextor account.  We shouldn't see Darla anymore.