Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Tamer Template.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

jgargano03

jgargano03

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
What would be a good Tamer template. I was thinking of training Hiding/Stealth and Music/Peace. In addition to Animal Taming, Animal Lore, Healing and Vet. Any thoughts? What would be the max you would use?

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
You don't need healing, music/disco is good and easy to use right

jgargano03

jgargano03

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

You don't need healing, music/disco is good and easy to use right

Then what would you use to resurrect your pet?

Baruk_S

Baruk_S

UO YouTube Creator

• Members
  • 1,219 posts
That is what Vet and Animal lore work for.. Healing is just for player characters

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
None of my tamers used vet either. Those templates are a little more gear reliant though and I wouldn't recommend them for a new player or new tamer

jgargano03

jgargano03

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

That is what Vet and Animal lore work for.. Healing is just for player characters

Can you ellaborate? What max skills do you have on your tamer?

Myers

Myers

Semper Fidelis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
110 Animal Taming and 110 Animal Lore should be enough. My planed Template has also 90 Vet (+30 from Ring and Brace), 120 Music, 120 Disco (and 120 Peace at the Soulstone), 110 Magery, 60 Meditation.
www.semperfidelis.de

jgargano03

jgargano03

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Can you ellaborate? What max skills do you have on your tamer?

What about using Music and Peace. I was thinking of doing 60 Chiv for healing and transport.

Myers

Myers

Semper Fidelis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
With Music and peace you can cool down a group of mobs, so they are not aggressiv to you. I think, magery is better then chiv, because with magery you can use invisibility, gate travel, mark runes, res other players and i think, with 60 chiv you can't heal enough.
www.semperfidelis.de

jgargano03

jgargano03

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

With Music and peace you can cool down a group of mobs, so they are not aggressiv to you. I think, magery is better then chiv, because with magery you can use invisibility, gate travel, mark runes, res other players and i think, with 60 chiv you can't heal enough.

Im adding Hiding and Stealth to my template. Let my White Wyrm or Dragon do the work while I heal them from a far.