Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Naverty Night Eyes spider thingy

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

JayT

JayT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Hello, is there someone in the Alliance that can schedule a time to: (1) Show me where this Naverty night eyes spider thingy is and if it needs something to trigger its appearance also (2) A demo or walkthrough on how to solo kill it? I've heard NNE is a spider in the Abyss and I'm interested in hunting it b/c its supposed to be a good source of ingenious level treasure map drops which I'm running low on for my treasure hunter. This is what Nostradamus did for me regarding Medusa where he showed me how to get to her, how to trigger her, and how to kill her (still working on the last part of killing her getting closer though!). I'm hoping someone who has experience with NNE can do something of the same. Out of my dungeoneers: Sampire, Mystic/Mage/Tamer, Archer Tamer, I'm guessing the mystic mage tamer is the one to use? Seems chaining RC's takes most everything down over time. My dungeoneers dont have arachnid slayers but they do have spider slayer spellbooks, bows, etc. so that would work? Or does it have to be an Arachnid slayer specifically? I'm on mostly in the evening hours so if anyone has some time in the evening to show and tell I'd appreciate it :) Oh if possible I want to learn how to find and kill NNE on the fel side b/c the fel treasure maps have a yield on pinkies not just blues. Might be I'm imagining it but it seems when I get a blue on the tram treasure map run its in forensics, herding or something nobody wants whereas the fel ones are much better.

Capricorn

Capricorn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
What time do you play I can show you how I normally do it I use mystic Mage weaver my self

JayT

JayT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Thanks for the response Cap. From what I remember my evening times mostly run in to your online time during the weekends so for example I can make it anytime on Sat or Sun except for 10pm - midnight as I need to work around my 2 year old toddler's dinner time. Likely on weekdays you won't be able to get on past midnight when us nightowls (Nostradamus,Horus,Soulkeeper,me, etc.) are on then. I can use Morta she is GM magery,mysticism, and magic resist with 82 currently in spellweaving. She also has GM taming on soulstone to swap out spellweaving for greater dragon support just let me know which is the best way to go since I don't even know what this NNE looks like much less how it fights. Morta has a spider slayer spellbook but not an arachnid just didnt think paying 600k for one was worth it is spider slayer book going to work? Heard NNE is a spider?

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
Hey there Minato. If I can catch up with you in-game, I'll show you how to get to Navrey. The entrance to her lair is pretty much as far back into the underworld as you can go and yes, Navrey is a spider, a big ugly one. As for the tactics, I'll leave that up to the big game hunters to fill you in on.