Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Anyone have a vendor spot better than my porch in Sagewind available?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

JayT

JayT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
A couple months ago Nostra (aka Bhaad, Ohgr) advised me I should get a vendor going. I tried stationing one on my keep in Sagewind but only had a few sales even after pricing lower than search uo stated (i.e. Boura pelts for 45k per 10). The vendor fee charge per day easily got more expensive than it was worth to have the vendor around at all this of course is due to location. I understand a vendor stationed in Luna never has this problem since just about everyone goes there. Last night I thought the problem was solved when "Goblin Raider" kept saying in chat free vendor available, but when my Fletcher/Inscriber/Alchemist stood in front of him at Luna to take him up on the offer he just ignored me (guess my character looked to shabby to pass the visual exam test). Does anyone in the Alliance have a decent vendor spot available? This is what I have in terms of crafters: 120 Imbuer/GM smith/GM carpenter/GM tailor/GM fletcher/GM Inscriber/close to GM alchemist. I also have a GM cartographer/GM miner/mystic-mage/lockpicking treasure hunter that solos up to level ingenious treasure maps. I'd like to focus on reforged/imbued gear, dungeon drops (major magic & artifact level) and essences from the Abyss hunting I do to stock the vendor along with the occasional forged pardon, mana orb, etc. that my treasure hunter gets from chests. I've learned the expensive way to only stock the level of items that the turnaround rate of selling supports from the vendor activity. I'm running my sampire Minato the Blade, and when at a distance battle is called for my archer dragon tamer Medusa these keep me taking in a decent amount of items so I'm sure I can easily keep a single vendor supplied.

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,647 posts
I don't have one myself, but I'm sure there are alliance members who have Luna vendor houses. I'm sure they'll speak up when they see this. One thing I want to point out is this might all change in a few months. The next big publish the Dev Team is working on is all about a vendor search option. I am hoping they will also include the ability to recall to the desired home based on that search feature. In fact, I think I'll go post about it in the event nobody has thought about it yet. So this is something to keep in mind.

Capricorn

Capricorn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
You need to talk to kahlan of R3 she can help you