Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

UO: 9th Anniversary Download

- - - - - 9th anniversary download uo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Guest_dayton_*

Guest_dayton_*
  • Guests
Hi guys,

I live in australia and no where has the 9th anniversary available to buy yet.

So I've decided to buy a key off ebay in america and have the key emailed to me.

The only problem is that no one has the cd in australia yet (as far as im aware) so I cant use anyone elses copy to install it.

Does anyone know of an online download for this game or can anyone burn me a copy?

Thanks very much.

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
I don't believe the 9th Age CD has anything really special on it. It's just the most up to date patches. You don't need it to see the tiles etc. So if someone sends you the key and you upgrade your accounts you should be good to go.

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
I believe Snuggle to be correct. Just enter the upgrade code in the Account Management area. Then ingame, use the Help button select Promos and enter the code there again and you'll get your 9th gifts. You'll also have access to everything thru Mondain's Legacy & the 9th tile sets.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
If you haven't allready got a copy of UO, you can download the last expansion from EA themselves

http://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/uo/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 9th, anniversary, download, uo