Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Fel Shame vs Trammel version

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

JayT

JayT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Since playing I've focused on the Trammel dungeons, but I've taken a look around at Shame in Fel and wanted to ask since obviously the risk is higher (no recall, no rune marking, fight your way in and out) does UO compensate the reward? Higher risk higher reward ergo better item drop quality maybe more T maps? I would imagine its very difficult to solo down to the fire, air, poison elems where the molten earth elems are at also then fight/win while hoping no red pkr comes out of hiding while you are low on health. Is anyone currently working the deeper fel shame levels? I'm trying to determine if its worth sending my archer-tamer with GD down there.

Sufikation

Sufikation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
Its been awhile but last I remember all fel dungeons had better loot.
Skunko of Atlantic/Siege - Brother Patrick of Origin

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,647 posts
I know you'll get higher fame and karma rewards for killing any creatures in Felucca. I'm not sure about the loot, however.

Sufikation

Sufikation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
It used to be extra gems, gold, and better drops. But like I said, its been awhile.
Skunko of Atlantic/Siege - Brother Patrick of Origin