Hi there,

there sure is! Several in fact. What exactly are you looking for?

I'm head of Semper Fidelis, a small german guild, that covers pretty much all aspects of UO from crafting and monster hunting to boss fights and PvP. With probably a slight emphasis on the higher end gameplay. We have quite some experience of integrating new and returning players. Usually we try to help them with training tipps and equipment and some starting money, without ruining the fun that is in achieving stuff for yourself. Oh and of course we will take them on our journeys, hunts and other adventures. At the moment we are 3-6 active players, depending a bit on ingame and RL events.

So, long story short, we always welcome new players, shoot me a message here or via ICQ 87383542 and we'll see what we can do for you.

Apart from us, there are of course many other friendly guilds, most of which focus on PvM (PvE) and can be viewed here: Guild/Alliance Roster - Knuckleheads.dk

I personally have good experiences with the Danish Knuckleheads, WIR, AoB, MTB and CICA. So, I'm quite sure you will find a guild suited to what you're looking for in the game.

@Merion

Thanks for the fast reply

A german Guild... Nice i am from switzerland so that would be nice ... its fun i actualy wrote a comment on your webpage today...

Actualy i have a trial acount but i will make a subscribtion until the end of the week. So i will try to contact you via ICQ in the next days.

Just saw the comment :-) The website is unfortunately not in very good shape - I never find time to properly maintain or polish it.

Indeed we can't let you join with a trial account (UO restriction, not our choice), but we can still meet and help you with anything you need until you change from trial to subscription. Just message me whenever you feel like meeting ingame (I'm usually invisble so don't let it fool you if I'm displayed as offline).

Just saw the comment :-) The website is unfortunately not in very good shape - I never find time to properly maintain or polish it.

I'm constantly at the never finding time to properly maintain my personal sites - but if you need help, let me know. :)