Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

New template, need suggestions / advice please

No replies to this topic

BorikGL

BorikGL

UOForums Content EditorLover of all things UO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
Hi there,

I got bored of training my disco thrower and decided to revert him back to the archer he was... and stoned off music skills and healing. I decided I would relive a character I had back in 2000, an archer mage.

I am using the following template.

120 archery
120 Tactics
100 anat
100 Magery
100 Eval
100 Med
80 Chiv.

I already had the combat skills and I am well on the way to Gm magery.... thinking about the suit though I like to base a suit around an artifact... I plan on using magery and archery equally though so can't decide on the artifact! It needs to be a medable piece but other than that suggestions are welcome.

What do you guys think? I was thinking mace and shields / tangle... or could go Hat of magi / Crimmy? need input as I know there will be lots of other pieces out there that would fit but my mind is blank!!

Reply to this topic