Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Late Night Roleplaying Events

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
One of the other events I wanted to run was for the night shift of alliance players. Right now, I'm thinking I would tie it in with the Sagewind Event, in essence sending you guys off on a quest to retrieve stolen items. I will work on the particulars of the backstory and post them in more details later. Right now, we have:

Plasmatica - Plasmatica - Sampire, renowned crusader of the Fellowship
Soulkeeper - Soulkeeper - Tamer of Hash
Ohgr - Ohgr - Tamer of the Fellowship
Aerow - Aerow -

If anyone else is interested in joining this, type of event, let me know. We're shooting for an 11:30 PM starting time which seems to accommodate the current participant list.

Couple of questions for the participants. I've listed preliminary characters to take part in the event. If you wish to use other characters let me know. In a smaller focus event where I can hone in on a few players, I like to customize storylines so they interact with the storylines of specific characters. Also, what guild is Aerow in and what is the character's template?

Finally, for the Hash guild, I was thinking of a storyline where you guys are somewhat of a druidic organization, Soulkeeper being a tamer and also having a love of herbs. ;) What do you think?