Proposing a guild event....

Hail guildies,

I would like to propose a guild event this coming Saturday the 20th. I suggest we go and wreak havoc in the doom gauntlet for a good longtime. Try to get us all some good artifacts...

I will ensure we have enough gold skulls for everyone, so everyone can get in....

Shatain

I don't care if we do it as a guild only or an alliance event, I will leave that up to you. The gold skull issue will have to be addressed though, I will make sure I have enough for the entire guild and will probably have extras, but I can't promise I will have enough for the entire alliance....

as far as time for the event, I am not sure what would be best....I was originally thinking sometime in the early evening...maybe 8 pm or so???

Hey Maedhros, thanks for the heads up about the bag of skulls. I have no idea where that house is, hahahaha. But getting skulls is easy enough for me and I will definitely have enough for everyone in the guild to gain access to the gauntlet, plus I would rather go get them myself than spend gold on them, I am cheap that way I guess..... =) My only concern is predicting how many people from the alliance will want to go is impossible and that being the case..... I have doubts I will have enough skulls for everyone.

Shatain

the auction house is in Malas somewhere, I always use a rune in the rune book at the guardian's gate auction house. Its a bag of ten. Nubby has already bid on it, he is the one that told me about it. Think he plans on donating them, hard to say for sure though, the way he talks.

Hey Guys,

I thought each person going to the gauntlet needed a gold skull, but I was informed by some very helpful Alliance members that a skull is required for each party and the max amount of members for a party is ten people. So don't worry, I will make sure I have enough skulls for every party. And I know I said we should go around 8 pm, but if other people want a different time, let me know. I don't care what time we head into the gauntlet.

Shatain

I just wanted to add that if there were people uninterested in going to the poetry contest, there's no reason in the world why they couldn't go into Doom while the other event was going on--particularly in light of the new info about the skulls. I'm going to the poetry thing because I haven't written poetry in about a kajillion years and want to see if people still think I'm any good and because I suspect that some of the poems should be . . . interesting. However, there's no reason for anyone to feel obligated to go if they don't want to and for anyone to deny themselves from getting a jump on all of us in terms of Doom deaths . . .