Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Roleplaying a gargoyle.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Arkinium Ridicus

Arkinium Ridicus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello, i'm an old school roleplayer back from 2001-2. I spent most of my time on the Europa shard. I was in the Guardsmen Millitia and Knights of Vesper.

Anyway, i'm wanting to know how to properly roleplay a gargoyle? Is there any websites/guides on this?

Anna Goodward

Anna Goodward

Town Folk of Vesper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
Not that am aware of. I think gargoyles faced a general decline in Europa rp. But might be wrong. I would say just stick to Ultima lore about gargoyles.

Posted Image

Anna Goodward, The Vesper Trading Company
[Europa Roleplay]

Arkinium Ridicus

Arkinium Ridicus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I've started up in Atlantic, as Europa seems to be completely dead now. I'm not sure if they feel the same way about Gargoyles.

Anna Goodward

Anna Goodward

Town Folk of Vesper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
Well, Europa is By far not dead. Not many left though. If you are ever tempted, visit Vesper

Posted Image

Anna Goodward, The Vesper Trading Company
[Europa Roleplay]

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,647 posts
One of the things I'd suggest is doing some research on Ultima 6. This was the original Ultima game where Gargoyles really came to prominence in the Ultima realms. They have their own virtues and principles which mirror the Britannian virtues and principles. You can also go to a pacific guild website, councilofnine.org to see the gargish language. Click on Tome in the navigator and you'll see a link for the language of the gargoyles.

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Complain about being cold, mumble how small, weak and feeble humans and elves are, have other people leave early and tell em you'll catch up because you can fly, chuckle upon hearing about high airfares, mention you do the same stuff with fewer armor slots

---

I hate UO Crabbing :fishing: :crabby:

UOGuide - The Ultima Online wiki that anyone can edit.