Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Ring

- - - - - ring

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
When I die I rez somwhere safe so I don't get rez killed.

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
Ehhh, I dunno how clicking your insurance gump and targetting another player's paper doll cancels out their insurance. If you could do that, why wouldn't you just do that right in the beginning of battle? I dont understand how being redlined has anything to do with it, cause you're still alive regardless. I'm not trying to say you're lying, but it sounds like a rumor more than something that can actually be done.

edit: most of the reason I say this is cause if it were that easy, people would be doing it constantly, but as it is, only .1% of the population gets hit by the insurance bug. I dunno, just seems unrealistic :)

oh and one more thing, this bug affects blessed items too sometimes, so I honestly think it's more of just a random occurance bug than anything that can be manipulated, cause doing something like this shouln't affect a blessed item.

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I'm not a mod or an admin, but lets refrain from posting the specifics of exploits.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
I need a 1/3 ring now if anyone has one for sale. I'd like 10+ LRC as well as resists.

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Don't worry, that exploit don't work any more, but thats all you did. They had to be redlined because in order for it to work you had to cast on them, then click insurance on their item. If you cast on them again it didn't work.

There is still a bug where you can turn off people auto renew insurance, still involves killing the same person twice, but not sure how to do it. I'm told its not easy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ring