Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Ring

- - - - - ring

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
What would you guys pay for this ring?

1 FC 3 FCR 16 LRC 8 Physical Resist
Posted Image
Thanks to Atlas for hooking up this SICK signature!

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
Thats a nice ring but I know nothing about price,hehe
Posted Image

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
Dude wants 4 mil for it.
Posted Image
Thanks to Atlas for hooking up this SICK signature!

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Man, I need that Ring!!!!!!!!!!

You got his ICQ???? PM it me, please

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Only really worth about 2 mill tho.

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
It is a nice ring. Unless it "makes" a suit I would think it is over priced. But if it finishes a suit off that would make it priceless.

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Vepl, shush..............I've needed a ring like that for a while, would be better if it was a braclet tho. Now I need a brace with 17 lrc 2 fcr and sdi. But the ring i like, i wanna drop the chaos shiel so i can use pots. I can't stay alive long enough without pots. but i need the fc/fcr

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
That is worth 4 mill, if not more, atleast on Atlantic it is.

Lady Destiny LS

Lady Destiny LS

Born again Newb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
I have a few rings better then that *eg* The one I use with my orny is:

faster casting 1
faster cast recovery 3
defence chance increase 14%
lower reagent cost 19%
and something else I can't remeber now. will post it later if I can remember.

I have a few 1/3 mage rings with lrc actually. I mainly use them on my bard though, of all things. My bard does not have magery, he uses Chiv and is full compassion Knight with spellweaving. Very fun combination.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
I have a ring similar to it, 1/3 16lrc 1sdi, 4phys, and was offered 4m a while back. I cant sell mine tho as it completes both of my mage suits. I hate having to switch out rings when I play one or the other though, as I am always afraid of the insurance bug hitting me. I would love to find another one just like it, so I have 1 for both mages..

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
I'm led to believe that there is a fix for the insurance bug......go to options, then the mouse tab (I think) and enable the "Hold shift to select context menus" or something like that. Now basically you have to press shift everytime you want to select a menu. So single click on yourself will have to have shift held down, as will buying items off vendors. But if its saves me losing my stuff then I'm happy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kratos Aurion

Kratos Aurion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
I sell 1/3s with 10+ lrc usually for around 2m.

My last one I sold had 1/3 12 lrc 6 lmc which I got 5m for. The lrc by its self isn't really worth that much but extra mods really help.

The resist on yours is good. Id take the 4m (if you havent already :)

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
nopers I havent sold it, and really only entertained the idea the one time I was offered the gold. I am not selling anything anymore as I am most likely packing up my accts until the new KR comes out, then see how prices go there...

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts

I have a few rings better then that *eg* The one I use with my orny is:

faster casting 1
faster cast recovery 3
defence chance increase 14%
lower reagent cost 19%
and something else I can't remeber now. will post it later if I can remember.

I have a few 1/3 mage rings with lrc actually. I mainly use them on my bard though, of all things. My bard does not have magery, he uses Chiv and is full compassion Knight with spellweaving. Very fun combination.

That is a sick ring. Worth a lot, i'm very jealous.

I'm wearing this on my mage currently. It goes well with an orny.

+13 magery
9 HCI
14 DCI
3 FCR
14 physical

Paid 8 mill for it.

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
Anyone have a link to the insurance bug thread? I've only heard of it talked about, not what it actually is. Thanks,

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
Its just a simple bug that will occasionally drop your item regardless of it being insured or not. No one knows why it happens or how it works. Everyone just knows that there's a chance that it might happen to you for no reason.

Kratos Aurion

Kratos Aurion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
well in fel, a few suspicious cases have been reported against certain guilds.

some people believe that a fel guild is using a 3rd party program to drop random equipped items on a characters body regardless if its blessed/insured.

I had the insurance bug occur to me once, way back when the paragon harrower was still on shards. That was the first and last instance it ever occured to me. after that time period, I havent really heard anyone complain about it except the occasional (what seems to be) bs stories hehe.

Anyways I'm not saying that It doesnt exist anymore, but if it does, it occurs in extremely rare cases.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
One definate instance of this, and it doesnt happen everytime, is when you transfer an item from someone else, as in buying from a vendor, and its already insured.

I bought a Breath of the Dead from a vendor in Luna a while back. It was insured when I bought it, so I equipped it, went to Yew, and was trying it out with a friend who wanted to see how a pack of polar bears would fight together. Well anyways, I flagged grey to fight them, and then some assclown comes in and kills me with the last hit (a stealth archer, go figure) and says "wow, I just got your BotD"

And another incident was me and another guy from my guild were fighting Vy off from the rest of the guild fight in Despise, and his orny dropped. The other guy looted it and disappeared. Appearantly he had just gotten it and that was most likely the same reason. Luckily the guy who sold it to him replaced it for free, because I could not pursuade my guildie to give it back...

So lesson learned there. If you ever buy anything from a vendor that is already insured, UNINSURE it and reinsure it. The bug wont happen EVERYTIME, but it does happen.

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
I've already told ya how to fix it, so fine, go lose all your gear. But simply selecting "Hold SHIFT to select context menu's" will stop it happening. Its a pain in the ass. But it beats losing $$$$.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Unsupportable will that fix the one they are talking about on stratics? It sounded like a different one. I have had mine set to use shift for about six months. Was just concerned that it might not fix the "new (it may just be the old one told a different way)" one.

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ring