Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

returning player, need advise w/ melee, mage & fishing bard

17 replies to this topic

Botak

Botak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hello,

I just reactivate my account. I have old templates here that maybe need some work.

Mage:

• Evaluating Intelligence: 110
  • Meditation : 110
  • Magery: 104.1
  • Swordsmanship: 102.3
  • Anatomy: 100
  • Magic Resistance: 95.4
  • Focus: 86.1

Archery character:

• Archery :115
  • Magic Resist: 110
  • Tactics: 110
  • Anatomy : 100
  • Healing : 100
  • Chivalry: 90
  • Focus: 80
Swordsman:

• Swordsmanship: 115
  • Magic Resistance: 110
  • Tactics: 110
  • Anatomy : 100
  • Healing : 100
  • Chivalry: 90
  • Focus: 80
Fisherman/Bard:

• Peacemaking 109.3
  • Provocation 107.9
  • Fishing 100
  • Magery 100
  • Musicianship 100
  • Evaluating Intelligence 94.9
  • Discordance 74.7

Need some advise for the template please. I will do pvp and pvm. maybe 1 character pvp and 1 character is pvm.
Btw, is peacemaking useful above 100 skill lvl?

Thanks for the help!

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
As I mentioned elsewhere, I'm probably not the person to ask about templates as I like playing quirky templates myself. I just wanted to say welcome back. Which shard do you play?

Botak

Botak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hi Thanks sable!
I'm currently in oceania server but thinking to move either Japan server, pacific or atlantic. Atlantic give worst ping. Hope to finalize the decision soon, since I have 3 other friends want to play again.

sablestorm

sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
If you pick Pacific, let us know and we'll do what we can to help you get settled in.

vanilla

vanilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hi, I just re started myself (new account I sold last account) like 100 years ago.
I don't know which shard is the best one to go on. I just want to play wiht someone. So far the last few shards I've tried I didn't see anyone. I even tried different cities and ran around like a newb.
Is there an expansion I should get? I am trial (with classic client).

sablestorm

sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
The offer stands for you. If you pick Pacific, let us know. The main place everyone congregates these days is Luna in Malas which you can get to with a trial account. The other thing to keep an eye out for is new content and events. When a publish comes out, you'll find all the players investigating the new content. Look out for EM Events too.

vanilla

vanilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I am sorry what is Malas? My only options are like Moonglow, Brit and so on..

vanilla

vanilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Or should I say how do I get to Malas?

sablestorm

sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
When you go to a public moongate you should see a list of lands on the left (at least on the classic client, though I'm sure the enhanced client has the list too). Trammel, Felucca, Ilshenar, Malas, and Tokuno. If you upgrade with Stygian Abyss, you'll see Ter Mur as well. Click Malas on the left and you'll see the two Malas cities of Luna and Umbra.

By the way, which shard are you playing right now?

vanilla

vanilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
OOOH lol ok.
Pacific
I'll try it later. Thanks I totally forgot about the public moongates.

sablestorm

sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
Who is your character on Pacific?

vanilla

vanilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Ok cool I found it but I am just seeing houses no town. Is there a way I can see a giant map of the city? Dang World of Warcraft has me spoiled lol

vanilla

vanilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Cinnamon is the character's name

vanilla

vanilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
yay I found luna

vanilla

vanilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I am going to be running around. I have no idea how to msg people in the game

sablestorm

sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
One of the problems with being on a trial account is you're stuck in help chat. If you subscribe, you'll be able to switch to general chat and that's where the shard regulars can be chatted with. Unfortunately I didn't have time to get in game this evening, but I'll be back in game tomorrow and I'll look for you.

Capricorn

Capricorn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
Hi as for the template for fishing I use a gargoyle 100 focus modified to 110 throwing 120 tactics 100 modified to 110 myst 100 modified to 110 chivalry 65 modified to 95 fishing 120 and rest in resting spells just have a key set up to swap pole for my soul glaive sea SERPS don't even stand a chance hope this helps works well for me

Botak

Botak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Thanks a lot for the reply.
I finally settle on Asuka shard.

Reply to this topic