Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

A Lost Newcomer

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Dantas

Dantas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Greetings, everyone. I have always been fascinated by the realms of Ultima Online, but never gave myself a chance to live it. Yes, after all the good years, I find myself in a starting position, always ashamed to ask for help.

Roleplaying is for me the main reason to play a game, so I'd like to ask for some guidance here, since you guys seemed so kind as I observed in other topics. Can you guys help my entrance in this new world, please? Maybe it's a late call, but I'd be happy to try. Where should I go? Who should I look for? I hope I can get settled in and then start to roleplay with everyone.

Thank you all in advance, sorry for the incoming questions. :)

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
First off welcome to the forums and to UO if you do indeed give it a try. If you give Pacific shard a try, I'll be more than happy to help out as that is my shard. I am manager of the RP Alliance and there are a lot of great people in it. I will say, however, that we aren't a strict roleplaying alliance. We're an alliance that has just drawn in good people, whether they roleplay or not. UO's numbers aren't what they were so we took the stance of building up a community of good folks that would enhance each other's gameplay. Having said that, we do indeed do roleplaying events. I do large scale quests for larger groups of roleplayers, but I also like doing smaller events tailored to specific players/characters. It involves me pestering you about details about your character from which I'll basically play Dungeon Master in UO, setting up an event storyline for you to play through. If you are interested, let me know. If another shard works better for you, let me know as well and I will do my best to point you to their respective RP community.

Anna Goodward

Anna Goodward

Town Folk of Vesper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
Hi Dantas,
can only add to sables welcome. Let me know if you going to visit Europa. Or just visit South Vesper where you will find the Swaggers Inn, one of the oldest player run taverns and kind of a central gathering point for the human part of the population. You will nearly daily find people to meet there during prime time. (that would be about 9pm to open end Britain time).
Aside of social rp we also run several conflict stories at the moment and in regards to the Vesper Trading Company we are making use of the high seas things a lot.
Europa roleplay is a bit more strict. We are always in character. (does not apply for party or guildchat and the like though) Just so you are aware. Poke me if interrested. I'll give you a brief overview on what we can offer.
So yeah, and welcome to the best game ever *Grin*

Posted Image

Anna Goodward, The Vesper Trading Company
[Europa Roleplay]