Josh ICQ 476648209

Josh ICQ 476648209, if you have had any dealings with this person over the last few month's and have paid using Paypal or a credit card, please file a reversal or did not recieve items as this person is a known scammer in UO and makes his gold by selling his ill gotten gains to un suspecting Citizens. Please pass this on to people you know within the UO community.

Elf.

In addition to his scams with offering to move items for free as he is coming to your shard and is a kind soul. He also attempts to sell a 15 year account with anything from 2 - 18 vet rewards left to pick, 500mil in gold, 100's of millions worth of other stuff, will take other items/rl cash in exchange (Obv you hand over your items first and wave goodbye)

If it was me and i had bought gold or items from him in the last few months i would reverse the payments as he gains his gold/items by scamming Naive/trusting/stupid players of which i possibly fall into all 3 categories depending on my alcohol intake at that time. Luckily i only lost a few heritage tokens and can just pass it off as a learning experience, others are not so lucky.

Elf.