Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Some OLD screen shots for your enjoyment

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Balkoth68

Balkoth68

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
While hunting for old screen shots to use for an article Im writing, I noticed theres not many here of the VERY early days. I dont have very many left that I can find but heres a few shots of some of my houses and a few of my old thief. He was hands down, THE most well known, and hated, thief on GL server back in those days.
Anyway, enjoy the pics.

A couple of my many houses
downstairsfinished_zpsb485411e.png
Take a look at all the stolen items[some extremely rare, like the blood stain on the floor] in the basement of that house(above). It was designed to resemble a dungeon

Kishan18x18_zps60457c35.png

fel3rdflr_zps940cc57b.png

fel1stflr_zps03c87f36.png

fel2ndflr_zps712380ed.png

And heres Big Jake, my infamous thief :)
UO0003_zps36c61a76.jpg

UO0013_zps4ad7ca6a.jpg

A close-up of my nasty alchemist/poisoner
e4fa9f5c-3f29-40c1-97c1-9fa8c51a19d2_zps020fe765.jpg

If anyone has any old ones that will fit my needs, the article is in general discussions titled "Old schooler needs help", Id appreciate it much.

Edited by Balkoth68, 15 March 2013 - 03:57 PM.

The Original Corpse Maker