Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Hoping that this isn't indicative of the community

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Morgan Ironsides

Morgan Ironsides

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello,

So I have just returned to UO after a longish break, and thought I would try out a new shard. So I made a new character on Catskills, and the first player who said anything to me was so kind as to berate and harass me for "pulling ettins to where he was", because my fencer was obviously killing them. I certainly hope that Cats has the same kind, helpful community that I remember from UO past, but this was about the most unwelcome I have felt in a community-based game for a while.

Sorry for the rant, but this caught me rather off guard and kinda made me angry.

Morgan Ironsides

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
Sorry about your experience. Sometimes you just run into the wrong people. If you ever choose Pacific, let us know and we'll do what we can to help you get settled in.

Kahlan

Kahlan

Legendary ScribblerUO News Manager

• Members
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
Yeah what Sable said! Come to Pacific so we can shower you with gold, homes, suits, and start up stuff! I love helping new players its what we do! There are some nice people on Cats though, Foxxie, Luthore, Octavious. But Pacific is way better! Cause I am there!

kahlansig.jpg

Morgan Ironsides

Morgan Ironsides

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thanks for all the support peoples! I will definitely have to come see how Pacific is soon - you all sound like great people!

Thanks again

Morgan Ironsides

shiro

shiro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
cats rocks, you just didnt meet the right ppl, need help pm me