Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Worth Anything?

- - - - - worth

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

clintman

clintman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
I have a bow I found digging through some stuff and was wondering if it may be worth anything. Stats are:

SC
38% Hit Fireball
HCI 9%
31% DI

Thanks in advance!

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I wouldn't imagine so, but then again I haven't played uo in ages

But I think the main things people look for in bows are High mana/life/stamina leech

Could be wrong though :P

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
Adam why don't you play UO anymore?
Posted Image

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
I think he is afraid of the Dark Side...

*imagines another one like Dip and Maddux*

*shudders*

:P.

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Naw, heh
I shut off my main account for 6 + months, decided to come back but found my account was no longer mine
I don't know how, but someone had taken over my account
EA were no help, so I didn't bother coming back.

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
You run one of the biggest forums for UO and they didn't even help ya, what jerks!!
Posted Image

Lord of Shadows

Lord of Shadows

No Rest for the Wicked

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
Well, he can't prove that he sold the account or not...so UO can't just take his word at it. Could you try to recover password if the new owner hasn't changed that part of the account? (probably already tried that I assume)
Guildmaster, No Rest for the Wicked (NRW)
Hokuto

Mercedes

Mercedes

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,193 posts
Oh my Adam, I can't believe that. I guess it comes down to just money, customer service doesn't exist at all. I'm sorry about hearing about your account.

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Just one of those things, I guess
EA basically told me, the person who's credit card or gametime code which is on the account and has been for 30 days or more, is the official owner
Such is life. :P

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
There are soo many people who quit for way longer and come back and everything is fine when they get back.

Your credit card account should of been link to your username and pw, so that means so one hack and switch which I don't understand how or EA goof big time
Posted Image

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Yea it was odd, I had wilki look into it, last I heard from him was "I'll look into it more", but that was a year ago, so I gave up.

But he did confirm it was active and someone else was playing on it

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts

I have a bow I found digging through some stuff and was wondering if it may be worth anything. Stats are:

SC
38% Hit Fireball
HCI 9%
31% DI

Thanks in advance!

If you enhance this with Ash, and are successful, this bow would be worth 2 mill, depending on what type of bow. Is there no -1 FC penalty?

clintman

clintman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

If you enhance this with Ash, and are successful, this bow would be worth 2 mill, depending on what type of bow. Is there no -1 FC penalty?

That is correct no -1 FC so that's why I figured it may be worth something :) So I don't have a crafter though, and have never had something enhanced for me. Is there a way I could have my item enhanced without actually giving the person the item? In the trade window maybe? Or should I just find a honest person? Thanks!

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
You will need to find a honest craftsman. They have to have it in there backpack. Good luck :).

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

clintman

clintman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Aye that's what I figured... So any talented, honest crafters on the forums here from the Baja shard? I'm willing to pay for an Ash enchant :)

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
you would to see if you can get Bo to help you. Other than him I don't know anyone else on here who plays on a baja that might have a craftsman.

clintman

clintman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Great, I'll have to track him down. I figured I had better make an archer since I've never done one before. I'm thinking about maybe a Stealth Ninja Archer. We'll see how it goes :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: worth