Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

any clue of knowing what/when our xmas gifts will be?

- - - - - clue gifts knowing what or when xmas

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

mr_wonderful

mr_wonderful

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
distributed/handed out?

well?

do ya?
i'm not mean - you're just an idiot.

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Tub of Grape Crushing and a Tub of Boiling Hops

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Rhus Radicans

Rhus Radicans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
Well, it's safe to say that they'll be distributed sometime this week, since Xmas Eve is Sunday. I hope for more soulstone shards, myself, among other things. Maybe an evil snowman to go along with all the happy ones?

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I would think to check on xmas or xmas eve.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

mr_wonderful

mr_wonderful

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Tub of Grape Crushing and a Tub of Boiling Hops

lame!

i hope they have a kosher option - us heebs gotta stick together.
i'm not mean - you're just an idiot.

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
I think Coal would be neat for the reds :D

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Craig

Craig

wanna be mage/tamer of europa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
Yeh all reds get coal lol

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
www.uo.com has a list of what they're going to be now.

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
where?

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
try here ... http://www.uoforums....ead.php?t=24601
we posted it over on the News & Developer post forum ...

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
*dances*

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts

I think Coal would be neat for the reds :D

I am not red but I want coal! Good for the ole Bolier rooms "aka" the stomach. Ships of my time era love to consume! I'd take coal (or tons) of it any ole day! Food, good food! Yeah I know the passengers complain about my funnels spouting out ashes that get into thier eyes, but hey that is what the medics are for! I get them where they need to go, so they are just going to have to deal... Also hear not very enviromental friendly but I can not help it, humans gave me boilers and that is the fuel we crave! So do not carry coal in your pocket near us, or you might find a rather large ship stalking you for it =P Wouldn't be me or anything... nope. I would "never" do such a thing!

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
OK!!!!! Carp has gone completely insane, she now believes she's a ship. LOL. I'm not too keen on the gifts, I was hoping for something useful, like a Charge of the Fallen, for my noob account. I wanted something exciting. However I am looking forward to eating Mum's ginger bread men at New Years, you are having a new years party right???? Loves Mums cooking........

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts

OK!!!!! Carp has gone completely insane, she now believes she's a ship. LOL. I'm not too keen on the gifts, I was hoping for something useful, like a Charge of the Fallen, for my noob account. I wanted something exciting. However I am looking forward to eating Mum's ginger bread men at New Years, you are having a new years party right???? Loves Mums cooking........

As has been said by the Dev's the days of getting anything that might be considered unbalancing are done. So I doubt we'll see any weapons or armor in the near future or ever depending on when the balancing act goes in.

IMHO

Also if they make kosher foods, I want vegan foods, foods with no trans fats, peanut free foods, Yew pipe weed ,all with a health warning curse on them which forces me to know what I'm eating.

(This was a non-politically correct attempt at a joke. You may not sue me in court because of the low quality of this joke. This joke was NOT intended to disparage folks eating, kosher,vegan, trans-fats, peanut based foods or that smoke Yew pipe weed.
Orcs are not included in the above disclaimer as it's a known fact that they can't read but are known to be fast in a race.)

• Lord of Shadows likes this

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
LOL

gotta love those disclaimers :) .

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: clue, gifts, knowing, what or when, xmas