Greetings, old friends...

I had some free time recently between semesters of studying and decided to see how the old crew was doing. I have been busy working on a culinary arts degree and sadly have had no time for extracurriculars. For those of you who remember me, I was also Micah and Braddock James of TORM, Jonah S'fedrian of UP, Jieret S'fedrian, and MacKenzie James of PGoH. Sadly, I have not found any traces of my older guildmates in KoI (kingdom of inethria), but i'm sure there are still some of them out there somewhere! :) Glad to see GRI is still a force for good on Cats. Cheers, and take care!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Well, it certainly has been a while.

I hope all of you are doing well.

A while back, there was probably a sizable IDOC that contained pretty much all of my soulstones and years of work.

I've pretty much given up on UO, unless I get a pretty good reason to start playing again.

At the very least, I hope someone is enjoying or was able to use all of the rares and items that fell with my houses.

...or at least, some of them. I kept the really nice stuff in my banks. :shhh:

Regardless, those of you still around- keep enjoying the game; hopefully the memory of my guild and characters will live on.

Kind Regards,

"Target"; Ex-UO/MMO player.

It was a fun 15 years... but you guys may see me elsewhere. :dance: