Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Old Friends on Baja

- - - - - baja friends

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
After playing UO for almost 6 years I've met a lot of great people. I know people have a tendancy to leave & come back, myself in included so I was wondering if anyone has seen a few people back in game..

Divinity, Colin, TramDOA *Found this one!
Molester I know...
Winterzero (he spelled his name with some numbers I think..)

Narm - he was a rares dealer way back.
Sir Jobesalot

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
I havent seen any of em....actually I never heard of em.. Sorry snuggle, but Bo dont know them, unless I've come across them and relieved them of some insurance money and just didnt remember the names...

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts

I havent seen any of em....actually I never heard of em.. Sorry snuggle, but Bo dont know them, unless I've come across them and relieved them of some insurance money and just didnt remember the names...

These guys are from when I first started to play, when there was only fel :P

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

These guys are from when I first started to play, when there was only fel :P

There is only Felucca, the other place is a romper room for kids with swords.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
*looks out of his romper room*

What you talking about?

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
I am in favor of the "The Shard of Many Wusses of Sosaria", Trammel! Whos with me? =P

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
*follows Carpathia*

Where we going anyway :) ?

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I remember Narm, although that was a long time ago.

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts

I remember Narm, although that was a long time ago.

Aye, He was one of those person you either loved or hated. He probably doesn't remember me any more but I still wonder what their all up too!

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Perhaps those old friends should be doing some wondering about old friends as well, but lets not forget your new friends. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts

, but lets not forget your new friends. :)

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Posted Image

Ralcor

Ralcor

Ya Rly!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
YAR.

Nobody remembers me from Baja. Scept for Adam.

Posted Image

Deployed to the Middle East

Shrea Dragonbayte, Necromancer of Bertoxx

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts

*follows Carpathia*

Where we going anyway :) ?

Vepl

I don't know... I never know. I kind of wander around and wait to see something that sparks my intreast hehe.

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Sounds great to me :) .

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Santi

Santi

El Mero Mero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
I remember some old friends on Baja; Ash and Memnoch...I think there was another in thier guild...but can't recall the name. Mine too of course. Were part of Army of Darkness, lol, my name was Chago.

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Woot! I found Colin - thanks to Christmas cards hohoho!

Posted Image

Guest_Jixxa_*

Guest_Jixxa_*
  • Guests
I've been on Baja since the hour it was born. There were two Ash's one male the other female. My Jixxa char and Angelica were and still are part of Avalon. Angelica was the second person to gm smithing on the shard. Pops Duma was the first. Funny another female was 3rd. My Queen of Spades char was part of LAPD along with Ronald McDonald... Sir Richard and Garage Sale. I'm sure if anyone here has been around as long they will remember some of these people. Sad thing is after holding and playing two accounts for all these years they have driven me out too. I'll be gone by the end of the year... Too sad....but the good thing is that I've made real life friends that I still see and talk to. *laughing* Some of LOD I've played other games with...Yes they are still together after all these years!

Nok

Nok

Founder/Publisher of GameXbar

• Members
  • 3,217 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
Hi Jixxa,

Phew... talk about old memories! That defines... -way- back in the day. :)

Posted Image
GameXbar: DAoC - LOTRO - MMO - UO - WAR - WoW

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Anyone remember Lord Durnik?
heheh

soulfirex

soulfirex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

I've been on Baja since the hour it was born. There were two Ash's one male the other female. My Jixxa char and Angelica were and still are part of Avalon. Angelica was the second person to gm smithing on the shard. Pops Duma was the first. Funny another female was 3rd. My Queen of Spades char was part of LAPD along with Ronald McDonald... Sir Richard and Garage Sale. I'm sure if anyone here has been around as long they will remember some of these people. Sad thing is after holding and playing two accounts for all these years they have driven me out too. I'll be gone by the end of the year... Too sad....but the good thing is that I've made real life friends that I still see and talk to. *laughing* Some of LOD I've played other games with...Yes they are still together after all these years!

Hey do you remember a Kaz from your guild LAPD, I know he had a bunch of other toons but I can't remember em off hand, last home I remember he had was a Villa in Tram on Ice Isle. He was a good friend of my sis-in-law that passed away. Was wondering if he is still playing. As for myself I just started playing UO about a month ago, but have been playing off and on since Jan.99

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: baja, friends