Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Our Christmas decor contest entries. (I'll explain). :-)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks

Owner: Red & Purple Emp.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
Well, the Christmas decorating contest is on for voting... over on ‘the site that shall not be named’. hehe. For whatever reason, it's not letting me see or vote for my own entries... but I thought I would share them with everyone. Frankly, I wasn’t planning on entering at all. Dressing up the mall for Christmas is a given! The good ole Red & Purple has been around for 12 years and being able to do up the seasonal treat has been a happy challenge, as long as we’ve had the big building. When it was a small marble shop? We didn’t have any of the fun decorations. Not a one! Over time... that builds.

I’ve also made my point very clear about these contests disregarding any contest entry that doesn’t strip the house down to the dirt and build from the ground up. Establishments can't do that! We have function and responsibility to the community and that is ignored... in my experience. Now they say not? Well... we’ll give them the test this year. Have fun, make an effort, enter your work!

I will say, these new snow tiles are just wonderful! Now for SAND!

So, at least 2 entries I can share with our community:

The Red & Purple Mini Mall at Christmas, 2012.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The First Church of Candy at Christmas, 2012.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
The Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood [Town] - established 2001