Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

An effective small pond, portable... and made from rares.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks

Owner: Red & Purple Emp.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
I thought I would share this little snippet...

I didn’t do it! But a friend did... and she’s unfortunately appeared to have vanished from our game for the last time.

Water features are some of the more challenging aspects of home decoration. Waterfalls... realistic ponds. Here, she’s made a small pond, almost a puddle (really)... but I still think it's very clever. She’s clearly used “Travesty Remains”.

Posted Image

As you may know, they come in this pail blue nasty color, when they spawn. A statue reward vet dye tub will manipulate the color! Set to default, the color is actually blood. The pools are also semi-transparent... and make wonderful blood trails or details for horror themes. Here, she dyed them a water blue. Very effective.

Outside the blood aspect of these guys... I have been using them with the newer plant dyes to create “pools of dye”, then locking them near my banks of dye tubs. My malls, plus a friend’s mall, I have set all 3 up to have these colorful pools that the tub just can not do effectively. It really looks like someone tipped the dye tubs! Love it. Just remember, turn them off! Besides being extremely annoying noise-makers, the sounds of death will ruin the illusion you’re trying to aim for.

Shout out to "Moon Star"... Miss her bunches.
Posted Image
The Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood [Town] - established 2001

EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks

Owner: Red & Purple Emp.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
Posted Image

Sorry... missed it, but this is a horror theme example.