Sally Buttons Passed Away

I am in deep shock. It seems that the player of Sally Buttons has passed away after illness. I cant get on to the Facebook page/site. Can someone who has access there PM me how to get in?

This is a deep loss to me. Sally's player was a very good friend of mine. I didn't know she was ill. I am very shocked.

She was a truly lovely person who I met in real life a few times. She was one of the best.

I will miss you deeply M122 8u77in2

Greg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am very shocked to log in and see this post. She was without a doubt one of the greatest people in the old UO community, one of the best roleplayers i have ever known and one of the nicest people i am likely to ever meet in any game or in the real world. She put up with my character Olaf arresting her for nothing so many times and when she would walk onto the screen on any given roleplaying evening in Trinsic i would always know the evenings roleplaying would be better because of it. I cannot help but feel very sad to hear this news. Rest in peace Sally.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...