Available for hire: 15 year vet with lots of Shard Xfer Tokens

Available for hire to/from any populated shard. Services offered in exchange for tips in the form of gold, favors or an interesting item.

- Gold Transfer

- Buying service

- Item/Pet transfer

Plenty of folks on these boards ought to be able to vouch for me. At the moment, I've claimed Shard Shields for Pac, Atlantic, Origin and Sonoma. If you want to go somewhere else (and it's not some random Asian shard), I can probably accommodate you.

I never check my ICQ anymore, but you can reach me here. Alternatively, you can try finding me on Sonoma in General Chat. Typically play only Sat/Sun.

~M

This is why I wanted this type of forum - Awesome Magister_Returns :) I will probably take you up on this offer. I have some stuff on ATL. that I would like to transfer to Sonoma. Can you bond a bunch of packies? (guess ya don't have to bond them, but - I'm paranoid). No big hurry, would be a few weeks because like you, I only play pretty much on weekends, and need to get everything together (about 3 accounts worth of stuff to look through)

Thumper with shard transfer shields you are limited to the amount of items you can carry on your person and fit in your bank box. Unfortunately sounds like you got a ton of stuff so maybe multiple trips will be required. I am currently on Europa going to LS this evening then back to pack if anyone has need of those shards :) Space is limited so let me know!

Thumper with shard transfer shields you are limited to the amount of items you can carry on your person and fit in your bank box. Unfortunately sounds like you got a ton of stuff so maybe multiple trips will be required. I am currently on Europa going to LS this evening then back to pack if anyone has need of those shards :) Space is limited so let me know!

No you aren't. You can take up to 5 pack animals with you. Or 2 + a beetle.

Edit: Kahlan corrected me. On normal shard transfers you can use pack animals. On these ones you can't and are limited to what's in your bank/bag.

Edited by Kayhynn

Not that I was correcting.. but its a bummer to get your hopes up that you can make a substantial move, when your more limited than you thought. I wonder what the logic was behind limiting the items to bank and pack only?

Thumper with shard transfer shields you are limited to the amount of items you can carry on your person and fit in your bank box.

Bummer! But this is good info to know. I also now notice that this is noted on UOGuide.com - great work!

Unfortunately sounds like you got a ton of stuff so maybe multiple trips will be required.

Not sure yet, I did notice I had turn in items on some characters, but it's no real big deal. I'd like the points on Sonoma, but not going to inconvenience anyone over that. Actually, good idea! I could claim points & reward tems to transfer - DUH!

I am currently on Europa going to LS this evening then back to pack if anyone has need of those shards :) Space is limited so let me know!

Does the (I believe?) 24 hour wait between transfers I recall LC posted about apply to these transfers also? If so, wow, that is a LOT of time and transfers to move between shards.

Atlantic and Sonoma are easy kills. If you want to set something up for this weekend, I'll try to be available.

Everyone is correct, in that I am limited to my backpack and bank box. But, hey - it's not like this is costing you anything! If you have a few choice items you want to see transferred, that I can do with almost no prep. If you want to do a whole load, I'll need some time to empty my bank.

Let me know. Maybe this will be the way I keep enough interest to keep my accounts open...

~M

Magister I am betting you have shards I don't and that is a good thing. I could prolly keep you busy forever!

Atlantic and Sonoma are easy kills. If you want to set something up for this weekend, I'll try to be available.

Everyone is correct, in that I am limited to my backpack and bank box. But, hey - it's not like this is costing you anything! If you have a few choice items you want to see transferred, that I can do with almost no prep. If you want to do a whole load, I'll need some time to empty my bank.

Let me know. Maybe this will be the way I keep enough interest to keep my accounts open...

~M

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...